N-Europe

Spoiler-Free The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Thread

Tellyn

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

I like the graphcs frm the screens ive seen. And Screenshots of games never do the game justice. So it must look alright.

I mean the stills of Red Steel look pretty nice. I cant wait to see it in motion.

I for one, when i get engrossed in a game, do not care about the graphics. Who'd really while playing GRAW stop mid battle, your getting killed and say, hat building doesnt look right, unless your hiding behind it with your nose against it. not me.

I don't understand it, what the hell is wrong with the graphics? To me, i think it looks bluddy fantastic.

I think it's because almost all of these big game sites will be playing it on HDTV...and honestly it wont look good on a BIG screen even with component cables. I'm not believing that for a second, I've blown up my 480p videos from IGN and they look fine fullscreen on my monitor, still very good even, but I know fine well at like 40 inches it'd look absolutely horrible unless you were sitting a very good distance away.

Zelda is made to be played on standard def, definitely.

I think the graphics look bloody gorgeous, but then again I ain't seen the game in motion yet, and I suppose compared to maybe GOF on a HD-TV it might look a litlle lacking.........

I know it's still gona be brillant though!

Lance

Question: Is Instruction booklet arwork a spoiler?

To me it would be, why would you need to post that in this thread? If you think there's people here who'd want to see it, put it in spoiler tags please :)

I'm also a bit surprised at the negative responses to the graphics. Although I can understand Joystiq's comments about them only using rust-like colours and sepia tones. I do miss the vibrant greens that made Zelda... Zelda. And Gabe saying it doesn't look as good as FF:CC or RE, from the screenshots I've accidentally seen, I thought it exceeeded these - but I may be wrong. I'm sure the gameplay makes up for this a hundred fold though.

I'm sure the graphics will be fine to convey the better aspects of the game like story and gameplay, there's no need to worry. And even if the graphics really are bad, it doesn't really matter too much does it? Graphics aren't everything.

The review scores matter not to us. We're all going to be buying it anyway.

I'm sure the graphics will be fine to convey the better aspects of the game like story and gameplay, there's no need to worry. And even if the graphics really are bad, it doesn't really matter too much does it? Graphics aren't everything.

The review scores matter not to us. We're all going to be buying it anyway.

QFT!!!

This game is going to be awesome and we all know it. I't won't get bad reviews anyway.

I dont see this game scoring perfectly anymore, there's too many complaints going out about graphics. The gameplay will get 10's, the lifespan 10's...the sound probably 9's or 10's....but when it comes to Visuals in reviews we'll be seeing 7's, 8's and a few 9's...it'll be enough for some points to be knocked off the score, so dont be surprised if there's a lot that are closer to 9.0 than 9.8 or whatever everyone is expecting.

the graphics look fantastic.i guess people are getting spoiled by some 360 games.in all fairness u can bring up system capabilties in a game review.people have their wii and they want to know a good game they could buy for it..whats the point of telling them in a review that the ysstem you have bought is shit!