NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

That izzy is pretty fit, i remember watching her with that white top on in the coffee shop cutting those sandwhiches, ah the memories.

Did anyone see that program this morning on 1 with a big feature on Neighbours, it lasted about half an hour and it was great. Andy Peters going around the set interviewing characters and stuff.

EDIT: That was such a beautiful ceese fest of greatness. Lets all have a toast to Neighbours!

OMG one of the best episodes of Neighbours EVER!!! Just for all the memories that came back when i saw everyone!!!

My favourite time was when Mal, Billy, Libby, Toady, Anne, Amy and Lance were in it, so was glad to see pretty much all of those in the video; and Billy on the video referring to the great times they used to have together!!

Sarah has put on weight! Hardly recognised her!

Oh and Lance, like Amy said; go and give her a call right now you Fool!!!

Ah I love Neighbours!!!!

In the show after Neighbours today presented by Andy Peters (and Paul Robinson), almost brought me to teras when i saw Libby and Drew getting married (they were the best Neighbours couple IMO) and then Drew getting thrown from the Horse. And the same with Toady and Dee!

Happy Bday Neighbours!

Was a great episode full of wonderful memories. Sadly my prediction that Karl and Susan would kiss was thrawted. Seeing Paul was super shame there was no tad :/ and as has been said Sarah has put on wieght. I really think Lance is a dude and wish he would replace conner he is so much cooler/geekier (oxymoron I know but who cares his darth vader costume was cool and geeky!)

Anyway I have had some great memories and times with this programme and long may it live.

To Neighbours!

Lance used to live with Toady... I think. Actually, don't quote me (or trust me at all) about that. He then moved away with his sci-fi girlfriend. Tad lived with Harold and another guy called Paul. Why did Tad move away? WAs he gonna become a DJ or somehting?

I thoguht something really exciting was going to happen today, but I guess you can't ask for it all.

no tad :/

I really think Lance is a dude and wish he would replace conner he is so much cooler/geekier

Yeah Tad' was a legend, so much better than the likes of Stingray today!!

I didn't used to like Paul (Tad's best mate and they were both take in by Harold), i'd rather of seen Tad than Paul in the video.

Lance is great yeah! I hadn't made the connection between him being like Connor (or Connor being a 'Lance' character), until they brought it up the other day, but it became obvious when they did!

Lance used to live with Toady... I think. Actually, don't quote me (or trust me at all) about that. He then moved away with his sci-fi girlfriend.

Tad lived with Harold and another guy called Paul. Why did Tad move away? WAs he gonna become a DJ or somehting?

Yeah you are right about Lance,

and yeah, Tad moved away to be a DJ (he used to combine it with skateboarding and go to events where they would all do tricks to music),

and Paul moved away to be a professional football/rugby player.

How come Lance didn't like meeting Connor?

I agree with Sarah putting on weight, I only remembered when they showed Susan and Karl looking fidgety.

Fucking fantastic edition, lovely way to show all the old gringos.

A pleasure to see Hannah again, still in love with her :(

How many of those ex Aussie gringos are in London? The place must be full of them.

Excellent episode. Just seeing the people who I grew up watching again was great.

How come Lance didn't like meeting Connor?

How many of those ex Aussie gringos are in London? The place must be full of them.

Because Annalise was teasing Lance that it seems as soon as he moved out of Toady's, Toady got Connor in to replace him because of how similar they are. So Lance is jealous of Connor.

I was just gonna say the same thing about the amount of Neighbours in London; Mal and Catherine, Hannah, Sarah, Annalise and her boyfriend... The place will soon have enough for its own Ramsay Street!

Best episode ever and too be honest thats all I haven't to say, unfortunately I missed the stuff on breakfast and the program after the lunchtime viewing due to being at work (oh yeah that reminds me, Retro... get a job!)

Had to love today's episode. But, seriously, why did they have to destroy my memories of Sarah? That was just wrong.

Great show today and all, but why didn't Annalise use any of the footage she shot in Ramsey Street in her Doco.

If she had used it, the whole town would be mad I think, that'll be the extra stuff in her doco "Neighbours".

A great big brilliant episode, and the documentary after was pretty good as well, didn't realise how many weddings and almost weddings had happend over the years until the compilation of clips. Altogether it was cheesier then Red Leicester, but just as tasty.

Great show today and all, but why didn't Annalise use any of the footage she shot in Ramsey Street in her Doco.

I was hoping that the bit about Karl breaking down would come on right at the end, exposing the lies for all.

Cheese fest, but a damn good one. Annalise is still as hot as she always was.

What I don't understand is that they remixed the intro to add the Timmons' yet they didn't take out Crack-whore Summer, what's the deal?

What I don't understand is that they remixed the intro to add the Timmons' yet they didn't take out Crack-whore Summer, what's the deal?

she hasnt official left the soap tho has she? she probs be back at holidays from that posh la de da school.

i dont like the Hoylands, how the hell can they afford a baby when they wer oh so tied down in debt cause of Gus raising the auction price of the house? and now summer goin off to that school, i assume they pay for her to do so?

i dont like the Hoylands, how the hell can they afford a baby when they wer oh so tied down in debt cause of Gus raising the auction price of the house? and now summer goin off to that school, i assume they pay for her to do so?

Summer got a scholarship, glad sh's gone, she is the Hannah Martin of today.

Todays episode was great though.

Joe Mangel is the best thing to happen to Neighbours in a long time.