NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Hehe, I agree with both Offerman and Ramar! Nothing like watching some shitty soap that has some hot lookin babes! :grin:

Heh, you guys are so far behind. :heh: In todays episodes of Neighbours, Izzy is getting her drinks spiked by teenagers. Now don't all start calling me a spoiler, because I wouldn't spoil anything major in the plot. The drama is not Izzy discovering her drinks are being spiked (the audience is pratically shown who it is from the off), but rather... hmm, I shall spoil no more. :heh:

Saying anything which most of us haven't heard is spoiling gringo, no matter how trivial. Curse you damn AU's.

I had to restrain myself calling him a bitch instead of gringo but I believe I pulled it off well.

While we're cursing people, I'm going to curse you for making that Foamy signature, I've began a mission on watching nigh on all of them.

Awww, I'm sorry poor Eevil. Your future Neighbours experiences will forever be ruined because I gave that little insignificant detail away, a detail that you believe to be a "spoiler." Why don't you unleash your anger on me, and curse me all night long... I'm sure you will feel much better...

Then again, maybe you want to know more...

Awww, I'm sorry poor Eevil. Your future Neighbours experiences will forever be ruined because I gave that little insignificant detail away, a detail that you believe to be a "spoiler." Why don't you unleash your anger on me, and curse me all night long... I'm sure you will feel much better...

Done.

[15 character shit blah blah]

[Apparently even the bracket above wasn't enough]

I guess the celebratory 20th Anniversary Neighbours episodes are finally here with ALL these faces from the past appearing!!

Great to see Phil Martin (along with all the others) back in it today, he was a good character and i'd forgotten the story of him writing books under the name of Phillipa Martin until they brought it up today!

Issy, Issy, Issy; when will she learn!!

Yeah, it was good to see some old faces, but they've saved the best till last.

Just keep watching.

It's all over for Izzy now.

Gotta love Susans symbolic taking out the trash at the end.

Are Karl and Susan getting back together or what?

Looks like there's a good chance of it, but I think Susan may have moved on.

Anybody else get excited when Lance suggested coming back?

Shame it isn't goinmg to happen, he was a top character.

Susan and Karl will kiss on the 20th anniversary and you can take that to the bank.

In other news what a classic that Lance is back especially as Darth Vader! Really great stuff and your right Rokhed the Susan and Izzie trash moment was superb.

Lance, god that brings back memories, didnt he got out with some hot chick called amy, if i remember properly.

teheh i nearly cried when poor karl was sittin there and then susan went over and put her hand on his!! they so have to get back together! :D

This 20th anniversary thing is really throwing up some great stuff, can't wait till tomorrow when the next big returnee makes an appearance, and returns to the cast.

I've not read and of the thread lately in frightenedness of hearing some juicy spoilers for tomorrow, so if this ain't reall realavent, sorry.

*spoiler for today (Monday's) episode, for any of you half 5 watchers*

Wow! I actually feel sorry for Izzy, not stupid old Karl. I don't believe even her own brother abandonded her. What's she gonna do now? I'm hoping it'll be reaveled tomorrow, in which better be that greatest Neighbours episode ever.

+ LANCE!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!

I've not read and of the thread lately in frightenedness of hearing some juicy spoilers for tomorrow, so if this ain't reall realavent, sorry.

*spoiler for today (Monday's) episode, for any of you half 5 watchers*

Wow! I actually feel sorry for Izzy, not stupid old Karl. I don't believe even her own brother abandonded her. What's she gonna do now? I'm hoping it'll be reaveled tomorrow, in which better be that greatest Neighbours episode ever.

+ LANCE!!!!! YAAAAAAY!!!!

Izzy cheated on karl. then lied, hid the facts, schemed to get darcy killed, then lied again, theen finnally admitted the truth! go team susan! throw out the trash :heh:

With a bit of luck she'll top herself, failing that leave Erinsborough for good.

Anyway, there's far more important things happening in tomorrows show.

max found out about izzys lie. he said that if that really happened she'd be crying bloody murder or sumthin like that. So she admitted to him it was a lie, and karl just happened to be walkin in the door, he got all mad and she crawled after him, and he threw the tickets at her, resulting in a screaming match in front of everyone of course :heh: Then karl was sitting all sad on his own and susan came over and she put her hand on his. AWW! :D

Izzy cheated on karl. then lied, hid the facts, schemed to get darcy killed, then lied again, theen finnally admitted the truth! go team susan! throw out the trash :heh:

Meh, I still feel sorry for her. She is so desperate, for someone to love her (I think) Why was she evil in the first place? I remember her coming to Ramsay street... and then the next thing I remmeber about her was falling in love with Karl.

I remember her running the coffee shop when she was kinna more innocent and she got with jack tehe..she does want someone to love her, but she did deserve that from karl! bit her back ten times over!

But she needed to keep Karl as her lover, or she would of had no one. She did everything so she wasn't alone, like she is now. She just got in over her head. Poor her, not long til tomorrow! I can't wait!