NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

BITCH!!! I HATE that women!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which women?...huh. WATCH OUT FOR THA...a deer a female deer.

And that is the lesson for today.

What an episode, Cindy is just a total nut case! I'm guessing Toadie will be okay, eventually (why do things like this happen to Toadie) and will be finally able to reveal the truth, although Stu will no doubt believe Cindy!

I'm guessing Toadie will be okay, eventually

I've got a bad feeling about this, I think we may have seen the last of him, I just hope he gets to tell Stu the truth with his dieing breath.

I've got a bad feeling about this, I think we may have seen the last of him, I just hope he gets to tell Stu the truth with his dieing breath.
Are you serious!!!

NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

They can't let Sindi (one of the worst characters EVER) be the reason for Toadys (one of the BEST characters ever) leaving; he needs to go out in a great way, or better still, just leave for England or something!

Have you heard he's leaving?????????!!!!

I think Rokkehs been reading the spoilers and is slowly letting them out. He knew about the showdown!

I think Rokkehs been reading the spoilers and is slowly letting them out. He knew about the showdown!

No, I just read it in the TV guide, I have no idea about what happens after todays show, just my instincts.

Good news about Sindi in the next week ep :)

Sindi says goodbye to Stu and goes to a hospital in New South Wales.

awwwwww that episode actually made me feel pity for sindi, even tho she was still whinging away. was it just me or was the result of that a bit unrealistic

That toadie just gets up from falling about 15/20 concrete stairs and hes like, pretty much unharmed apart from a sore head?!

just incase there is any late watchers reading now :heh:

I was saddened that Sindy didn't take a gun to her head. But alas, removing her from the programming will hopefully make the show a bit better.

im glad toadie didnt die, he makes that program worth watching, hes so funny :D and kinna cute in a cuddly way :heh:

Meh, hopefully the House Of Trouser can return to it's former glory and Stu will get a divorce.

So it looks like izzy did just skive off and wasn't in any danger at all :/ In knew that tiny amount of blood didn't mean anything. Wonder what Paul wants him and her to plot against Ramsay St..

When Toadie fell down the stairs you could easily tell it was a stunt bloke when you saw his face.

ahh man that was really funny :D

what has izzys lawyer got over paul exactly? is it the glove she found, and took photos of, in his hotel room ages ago?

ahh man that was really funny :D

what has izzys lawyer got over paul exactly? is it the glove she found, and took photos of, in his hotel room ages ago?

(Yeah, i need to watch it again this afternoon because i didn't really hear what he said to Paul.)

Issy also found that a button was missing off of one of Pauls jackets; and there was a button found at the scene of the fire, which was the police's main lead at the time!

God I was in stiches today when Lil kicked Pauls leg, and it went flying along the floor. :p Poor guy.

God I was in stiches today when Lil kicked Pauls leg, and it went flying along the floor. :p Poor guy.

serves him right for tryin to feel her up :heh:

Wow, the Serena and Connor scene was hot hot HOT!

She's a right saucy bird :D Especially in that nice lil gown before the shoot.

Won't David be a tiny wensy suspect and suspicious about Connor staying the night with her in the same room, and anyway why where they staying the night anyway?

cause the model cancelled and it was delayed

Ramsay St that they couldnt just get a cab home?

Suspiciously looked like one of their pool back gardens with some tropical plants planted around.