NEurope
EEVILMURRAY

Official Neighbours Topic

Are people still watching this?

I stopped about a year or 2 ago, it's just become too shit.

I stopped when it moved to five, it just didn't feel the same. I suppose that is actually about a year now.

I stopped when it moved to five, it just didn't feel the same. I suppose that is actually about a year now.

Yeah same here really although I was drifting out before the end of the BBC days tbh.

I did the same with Home & Away when it moved to 5 as well.

..uh.. I wouldn't be too worried.. I'm more like "S**t! I watched it!" :heh:

Declan is wanted by an AFL team.. despite being a selfish brat!

..uh.. I wouldn't be too worried.. I'm more like "S**t! I watched it!" :heh:

Declan is wanted by an AFL team.. despite being a selfish brat!

Sounds like Paul's destiny [the kid who Harold looked after] being repeated.

I can't believe I missed it :( And Five websites' catchup thing is being shit to me. I tried Youtube but that episode has been taken off. But it has the next episode, and I heard at the beginning that a different actress was playing Libby.

..really? I'm not sure how I would have missed that, but obviously I must have.. I never even noticed :heh:

The whole episode was typical Neighbours cheese, with enough Ringo to make ye sick..

I wish Ringo had starved himself to death when he had that eating disorder. Dammit.

The egotist episode a few days ago, with all the "sexy" muscle showing images of Ringo and Dec, please, don't make me boke.

..aye, yesterday.. with the black background and the all-too-intimate camera? For a minute I thought I was watching Gladiators :indeed:

Put the nipples away, boys..

..aye, yesterday.. with the black background and the all-too-intimate camera? For a minute I thought I was watching Gladiators :indeed:

Put the nipples away, boys..

YES!!

we aren't even past the watershed!!!!!!!! :shakehead

(@nandoo - totally unrelated: your sig is made of win!)

..a quick crop, a couple of rectangles and text in Paint.. not a lot of effort :heh: ..but thanks : peace:

I haven't seen much of Neighbours since its move to five.. with University and all it has been hard to keep up (and not any real desire too.. Coronation Street has been watched more in recent weeks :awesome: ) but I may see a few more episodes this week and see if I can get back into it.. though that's only likely if Phil Martin makes the trip back to Ramsay Street to clear out the dead wood in style..