N-Europe

Virtual Console - All you need to know

Tellyn

If my EMA comes in my bank on the friday of next week I'll be able to get a points card on the saturday I go out, otherwise I'll have to wait even longer for more points! :o

Is it next week or the week after the Lost levels once again get lost?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still havn't got the last firmware update and refuse to at the moment cause of the FreeLoader stuff. But I want the harder version of Lost Levels and maybe Sin and Punishment.

It would help if I had points first. But I need some VC games that I really want before I get the new firmware.

And yes I have a GameCube and yes I don't know why I won't update the firmware, maybe it's a principale thing :heh:

I still havn't got the last firmware update and refuse to at the moment cause of the FreeLoader stuff. But I want the harder version of Lost Levels and maybe Sin and Punishment.

It would help if I had points first. But I need some VC games that I really want before I get the new firmware.

And yes I have a GameCube and yes I don't know why I won't update the firmware, maybe it's a principale thing :heh:

Does the Wii Shop Channel not work if you haven't updated then?

I dont know 'cause I updated mine straight away, wanting to see what new things there were.

Just be careful if you don't want your Wii updating, some new games automatically update the Wii's firmware. I read it in N-Revolution. it's time for a Wii freeloader, but with these firmware updates it would probably over time be made useless. Damn Nintendo and their Region locking! Why couldnt the Wii be like the ds?

Oh I see, a bit sneaky.

And Im waiting for Mario all stars as the graphics on that are awesome. Although im not expecting that for a very long time because im sure nintendo want to milk each mario game before they go and bundle them all in one. Heck, Super Mario bros 3 aint out yet, and that's so awesome.

And whats the big deal about picross? I might check it out, cheaper than getting the DS version, incase I don't like it.

Does the Wii Shop Channel not work if you haven't updated then?

I dont know 'cause I updated mine straight away, wanting to see what new things there were.

Just be careful if you don't want your Wii updating, some new games automatically update the Wii's firmware. I read it in N-Revolution. it's time for a Wii freeloader, but with these firmware updates it would probably over time be made useless. Damn Nintendo and their Region locking! Why couldnt the Wii be like the ds?

Won't ley you go on the channel till you've updated.

Super Paper Mario automatically updates the firmware. And I think Shadow has it?

Does it? I still don't have the clock feature etc and I got the message from Nintendo a few days after I played Super Paper Mario.

I'm interested in the Lost Level. On a scale 1-10,10 being extremely hard,how would you rate. I wanna play a really hard game.

Won't ley you go on the channel till you've updated.

Does it? I still don't have the clock feature etc and I got the message from Nintendo a few days after I played Super Paper Mario.

I'm interested in the Lost Level. On a scale 1-10,10 being extremely hard,how would you rate. I wanna play a really hard game.

The Lost Levels' difficulty can not be expressed in numbers. I you want an extremely hard game, Lost Levels is the right choice.