NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
rjh090384

OOOOOOOOOOOO GETIN MARRIED

heya

i jsut hd to share even though i havent relaly been on much since i started hear. diggin out my ds to start playing and to get some clues as to my stuckenss but i had t ottell u

IM ENGAGED WOOOHOO

getting married hopefully march in prague woohoo

so who else on here is married atttached living together etc?

Congratulations, rjh09— miss! Well, almost-Mrs.

My present will be the suspiciously dictionary-shaped parcel with Hylian wrapping paper.

Congratulations rjh090384! You're the lass who went to Liverpool with ya fella aren't you, hope that was a good trip!

Moving in with my girlfriend on Friday the 13th.

Friday the 13th eh, sure thats a wise move!

I don't see the point of marriage, it just means they get to take half of your stuff with them when you get fed up of each other.

But congratulations anyway :D

My present will be the suspiciously dictionary-shaped parcel with Hylian wrapping paper.

Hahaha. Nice one.

Anyway congrats.

Congrats, but I have no clue who the OP is or this person Fresh. But yeh, good going!

(think Fresh may have used to have been that person who made the kickass sigs but got a name change?)

Me and Fresh's big day is next June.

I thought it was on tuesday! Damn i was gonna look hot in that hooker spit covered suit.

get some clues as to my stuckenss but i had t ottell u

What? Stuckens? I can't even begin to think of what that was supposed to be?

Happy Marriage, etc.

I'm married and it is really good. It's just like being boyf/girlf but your houses are the same place.

I'm married and it is really good. It's just like being boyf/girlf but your houses are the same place.

I've been boyf/girlf and lived in the same place already. Does that mean marriage is redundant? :heh:

Edit: Erm, congratulations on your engagement! Lucky :D

I'd take even living in the same landmass as my girlfriend :P

Man, I love jerking off. Nothing beats coming home from a hard day saving Hawaiian islanders from a volcano and beating yourself off over dirty videos online in your cold and lonely room full of toys.

I've been boyf/girlf and lived in the same place already. Does that mean marriage is redundant? :heh:

Edit: Erm, congratulations on your engagement! Lucky :D

I think if you aren't religious then marriage is pretty much redundant. There's the whole "show of commitment" thing, but if your relationship is solid do you really need that?

I think if you aren't religious then marriage is pretty much redundant. There's the whole "show of commitment" thing, but if your relationship is solid do you really need that?

I do, but only so the Mrs can stay in the country without immigration throwing her out.

Sign in to follow this