Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd prefer another season of Full Metal Panic! personally...

I was really tempted to start watching FMP once. I seriously thought the series had ended way back.

Whats the greatest anime of all time? (Universally regarded that is)

I'll say Neon Genesis Evangelion. I think of NGE to anime as i think of Super Mario Bros to videogames. I'm not saying that it is the best.

I was really tempted to start watching FMP once. I seriously thought the series had ended way back.

I'll say Neon Genesis Evangelion. I think of NGE to anime as i think of Super Mario Bros to videogames. I'm not saying that it is the best.

I'll have to agree with that, but one I've always loved is Tenchi Muyo.

In my opinion that started the whole action, love, comedy, anime story style.

I think everyone here should be anticipating Haruhi 2. >:-(

Never seen the original. I watched a little bit and didn't feel anything.

Maybe I'll watch it someday, but probably not.

I think the general consenus is that although Akira was groudbreaking and is thus legendary, over time it has become terribly dated and there's now much better stuff out there.

It's still every bit enjoyable as before. The original manga is a great telling of the Akira story - and huge too, with each of the 6 volumes matching a phonebook in size. I mean to keep on buying those actually, but they're just so expensive.

[edit]

Wait a second.

When did Naruto start putting bits of the episode before the intro? That's really cool.

Never seen the original. I watched a little bit and didn't feel anything.

Maybe I'll watch it someday, but probably not.

It's still every bit enjoyable as before. The original manga is a great telling of the Akira story - and huge too, with each of the 6 volumes matching a phonebook in size. I mean to keep on buying those actually, but they're just so expensive.

Haruhi is pretty damn funny, but not mind blowingly awesome in my opinion.

And I was talking about the Akira anime. I've read the first 4 volumes of the manga, which are still as brilliant as they always were. They also make far more sense than the anime.

Any news about the Tales Of Symphonia anime? It's out this year right?

I'm so glad I got to see the end of the Naruto fillers in my lifetime.

Apparently out this year, although there's been a real lack of information and trailers all round. From that off-screen YouTube video someone uploaded it looks like it's going to be beautiful though.

Retelling of the story as well, which is awesome.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!