Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

So are they going to increase the budget for this part?

Last Naruto episode I watched was before the fillers, so hopefully I can just pick up where it left off with these new ones.

Well, you know the Part 2 story already right? The only thing they changed in the end of part 1 was that they shifted something that could've been in episode 135 a little way into the fillers:

Sakura starting her training with Tsunade

They showed that at ep 141, then referenced it a bit again during the godawful Mizuki filler arc (142-146), So... as long as you've already know that bit then yeah. I would actually reccomend skipping the fillers for the sake of your sanity. :blank:

Edit: there is a longer and cooler preview here!

http://www.naruto.com/j/

Unfortunately it's very small.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't link to anything licensed. I'll be watching :heh:

Nothing on the Naruto preview yet except this screencap

11682458739978817.jpg

If anyone finds it, please post it! I'll be out for the next few hours so I can't keep my eye out.

Youtube or 2chan might be a good place to watch out for it....

Edit: Naruto Shippuden preview ^^

Download [Mirror 1] [Mirror 2]

NARUTO *rubs eyes finnaly.:bouncy:

Naruto was destroyed by fillers but will rise from the ashes of oblivion like a firey pheonix to win out hearts again!:D

Ordered myself the second Naruto Unleashed box set. I haven't watched Naruto in ages, I got to episode 121 and stopped. Anyone wish to tell me what Shippuden is, please tell its the end of the fillers, if it is, to the Youtube mobile with me to catch up.

Ordered myself the second Naruto Unleashed box set. I haven't watched Naruto in ages, I got to episode 121 and stopped. Anyone wish to tell me what Shippuden is, please tell its the end of the fillers, if it is, to the Youtube mobile with me to catch up.

Yeah it's the end of fillers. Roughly translates to "Hurricane Chronicles" and is the name for Part 2, it begins February 15. Btw I own that box set and it sucks... its missing things it says that it has and the subtitles are pretty poor.

That look better then the old naruto episodes i wish i was up to there but i've only just stated watching them.

In only on episode 23:(

Only 192 episodes, 3 OVAs and 2 movies to go and you'll be caught up! :D You've got some really good episodes coming up though :)

That look better then the old naruto episodes i wish i was up to there but i've only just stated watching them.

In only on episode 23:(

You are a very, very lucky person.

Death Note 13 should be out today or tomorrow right?

Aired today, yeah... where do you get it from? I get it from live-evil... usually comes out on the friday.

Aired today, yeah... where do you get it from? I get it from live-evil... usually comes out on the friday.
I never really get it from the same place. Usually I'm at Uni and can't use torrents so I have to wait til someone puts it up for DDL.

Hmmm, I only ever watched the first 5 episodes of Naruto and gave up, maybe I'll give it another chance and start watching again given the number of people who go ape-shit for it.
That's not even up to the first story arc :) stick it through another 10 episodes and if you don't like it by then you probably never will. And if you can, watch the Japanese one with subs rather than the English dub.

Wouldn't bloody suprise me. I rewatched a few episodes of box set one the other night, and the subtitles piss me off. Pot noodle.. seriously.. fuck off. We know what ramen is. I also hate how they change all the jutsu names to something crap, like kage bunshin no jutsu, is shadow body splitting or something crap like that.

I'm buying the boxsets essentially to own the official dvds, give something back for watching it on youtube, and hopefully so they continue and get the awesome episodes out on dvd.

Wouldn't bloody suprise me. I rewatched a few episodes of box set one the other night, and the subtitles piss me off. Pot noodle.. seriously.. fuck off. We know what ramen is. I also hate how they change all the jutsu names to something crap, like kage bunshin no jutsu, is shadow body splitting or something crap like that.

The worst thing I've seen in subs is Mai-HIME, where it puts "Mai" in the subs even when people refer to her as Tokiha... What the hell is the point of that?

^ Why do you think that? You can watch it at any time....

Dear God I can't wait. Kakashi Gaiden comes before the "normal" episodes, but I'm really looking forward to it.

Doesn't look like Kakashi Gaiden is airing before February the 15th.

Episodes 216-219 are a filler arc with the sand siblings. Episode 220 is 旅立ち (Setting Off) so it's probably a recap of the show so far and Naruto and Jiraiya heading off.

KG might come just at the start of the new series, but who knows.

I think KG will be shown during Part 2 or something as a flashback for Kakashi.

Could start with Kakashi going to the tombstone and talking to Obito

and how someone mentioned his dad and he gained the MS and then we see how he got the Sharingan in the first place.

OR something along those lines :heh:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!