Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Whats the best Studio Ghilibi film? Might just ask a friend to get me for christmas one, but not say which (except Spirited Away which I have).

Mine is probably Princess Mononoke but Laputa and My Neighbourhood Totoro are pretty good too.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does this thread have a 1-star rating *sigh* victim of the idiot brigade like all the other threads.

I'm super excited for new Naruto, and rumours abound that there's only 2 episodes of the current Bleach arc left. I'm also trying to watch One Piece. I went a long time without trying it even though it's one of the biggest names, and I'm finding it fun :)

Edit: Oooh, the latest Bleach showcases the new movie in the OP and ED. Looks good, shame we won't get a fansub for about a year....

Mine is probably Princess Mononoke but Laputa and My Neighbourhood Totoro are pretty good too.

i havent seen that much of them but i cant see any been much better than mononoke.Spirited away i think was one.it's ok bit over rated mind

i feel a like a good violent manga movie with a good plot.Any recommendation?if it helps i love akira and urotsukidoji.legend of the demon womb(if i spelt it wrong sue me please)

I'm super excited for new Naruto, and rumours abound that there's only 2 episodes of the current Bleach arc left. I'm also trying to watch One Piece. I went a long time without trying it even though it's one of the biggest names, and I'm finding it fun :)

I really hope they don't skip kakashi gaiden. I'm looking forward to it.

i feel a like a good violent manga movie with a good plot.Any recommendation?if it helps i love akira and urotsukidoji.legend of the demon womb(if i spelt it wrong sue me please)

Hmm... plot and violence. Evangelion? But you probably have already seen it.

I really can't wait for Bleach and Naruto fillers to end! It's so close it's unbelievable. lol How long have Naruto fillers been going on btw? lol

At least a year? It seems that long :D

My friend has got me into death note and Suzumiya Haruhi, which I hadn't looked at until now. They are both most excellent.

All the excitement here about Death Note didn't made you even slightly curious?

HOLLLYYY SHIIT DEATH NOTE keeps getting more interesting.

What ep did you watch?

I don't know if they've been posted before, but I'm liking the parodies in Haruhi...

No offence man but we all found and discussed these 6 months ago :heh: glad you're liking the series, the end will blow you away. It became one of my favourite ever series, probably my favourite short anime.

Just watched Death Note 9, 10, 11. 9 was awesome. That line: "I am L"... so cool!

No offence man but we all found and discussed these 6 months ago :heh: glad you're liking the series, the end will blow you away. It became one of my favourite ever series, probably my favourite short anime.

Yeah, I kinda guessed that, but they're so cool... I actually lol'd when I saw Haruhi do the Phoenix Wright pose. :)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!