Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about what happens just after the moment in your sig? *sniff*

Hehe, its one of those emotive moments, I get goosebumps and things like that, and that feeling of justice. I'm not trying to be bad ass or something, I just don't cry much.

Can't recall crying myself, but there are various departures that are always moving:

The Third, when I thought Choji died, and I may have been on the verge when Gai said: "If by a one in a million, no, one in a trillion chance it does fail.... I'll die with you."

Wolfwood

Misato and Asuka's deaths, however brief.

I just watched death note episode 6 getting better and better but it´s moving kinda slow.

I suspect that Light will not kill Maki because it would look suspicious that the fiancee of one the dead FBI agent would turn up dead or he wold kill her in some clever way that they would never suspect him. and finally i think he killing her would be a opportunity for L to get closer in on him

Rozen Maiden is my favorite Anime.

I second that motion!

I gave up on the Death Note anime. The manga just loses it's way about halfway through and ends up somewhat boring.

Perhaps if they know this was the general opinion, they'll avoid making the same mistake in the anime?

Edit: Possible big Naruto news...

Apparently there's going to be a large informative article in (the Japanese) Shounen Jump next week - coming out Thur or Fri. It's possible this might relate to the end of fillers! But, I've given up getting my hope up so for now, lets assume it doesn't.

Perhaps if they know this was the general opinion, they'll avoid making the same mistake in the anime?

Edit: Possible big Naruto news...

Apparently there's going to be a large informative article in (the Japanese) Shounen Jump next week - coming out Thur or Fri. It's possible this might relate to the end of fillers! But, I've given up getting my hope up so for now, lets assume it doesn't.

Oh no you won't, not this time.

I just want to reiterate that there is nothing that even suggests that the announcement will relate to Kakashi Gaiden or Part 2 of Naruto. However it does seem to be true that the article will exist. It could point to an OVA (there's rumours of a One Piece vs. Naruto crossover OVA), or even something as benign as a 90 minute filler arc. Here's the source: http://mangahelpers.com/forum/index.php?topic=10787.msg215759 - in case you can't trust your favourite Narutard Moderator.

Im still counting on the Naruto 2 anime rumour, sounds like the most sensible option, the anime mainly followed the manga, with some parts drifting (like the episodes near the 100th episode mark).

Also, what episode do the naruto fillers start at? Im currently on episode 129 and want to know when I can expect the main story to cease. Dont wanna watch those fucking fillers.

Yes lets hope there is a one piece crossover with naruto, then we can finally see one piece beat the hell out of naruto characters.

And see the hilarity when sanji goes against naruto's sexy jitsu

It'd be hillarious, but if it gets dubbed, it'd be the most annoying thing ever.

Im still counting on the Naruto 2 anime rumour, sounds like the most sensible option, the anime mainly followed the manga, with some parts drifting (like the episodes near the 100th episode mark).

Also, what episode do the naruto fillers start at? Im currently on episode 129 and want to know when I can expect the main story to cease. Dont wanna watch those fucking fillers.

You don't need anyone to tell you, you just know.

You don't need anyone to tell you, you just know.

But because I like to show that I know the answer to everything, the last canon episode is 135. Also if you're at 129, you have some really, really amazing episodes coming up :)

Some of the filler arcs are not too bad, the stories straight after 135 are fairly decent, and some of the more recent ones have been picking up. The middle ones are terrible though :/

Does anyone watch D. Gray-Man & Black Lagoon?

I don't but I'm always looking to get into new anime, what are they like/about?

D. Gray-Man.

"The plot revolves around Allen Walker, an Exorcist, in the midst of an imaginary 19th century Europe. Allen is a member of the Black Order , which contains Exorcists, connected with Vatican. The mission of the Black Order is to stop The Millennium Earl, an evil ghoul intending to cleanse the world by destroying all the humans in it in the manner of Noah's great flood.

The Exorcists themselves are special people gifted with compatibility with Innocence, a divine substance created in the ages past to combat the Earl's minions, the Akuma. It is said that there are exactly 109 units of Innocence scattered around the world. Once an Innocence finds its compatible person, it will evolve to become a weapon to fight the Akumas."

Black Lagoon.

"The story follows a team of mercenaries known as Lagoon Company, who smuggle goods in and around the seas of Southeast Asia. Their base of operations is located in the city of Roanapur in Thailand, and they transport goods in the PT boat Black Lagoon. Lagoon Company does business with various clients, but has a particularly friendly relationship with the Russian crime syndicate Hotel Moscow. The team takes on a variety of missions - which may involve violent firefights, hand-to-hand combat, and nautical battles - in various Southeast Asian locations. The members of Lagoon Company spend much of their down time at The Yellow Flag, a bar in Roanapur."

It also has Japanese and America action films feel to it. :)

I sampled both of those recently actually. D.Gray-man seemed very generic, it also reminded me of digimon for some reason. Black lagoon was pretty cool, I watched the first 4 episodes, but then formatted, I think at some point i'll finish it off. It was good enough.

You tried Noir and Revolutionary Girl Utena? Theres also Madlax if you liked Noir.

Bleach seems pretty close to going back to normal, only 3 bounts left so it can't be too far away... Can it?

3 left? I count 2, Kariya and his buddy with the headphones.

And yep, I think it's almost over :)

I watched Tenchi Returns ova recently, which is the follow up of Ova 1. Tenchi's family has gone from weird to seriously messed up. Apparently now he has a sister, but hey if your interested they might still have it on youtube, just search for Tenchi ova.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!