Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, I'm getting the blame? ; ; Nnnnoooooooo!!!!

Oh and there will always be someone willing to sub it, don't worry about that.. Just I'm gunna have to stop getting it from TW. ; ;

EDIT: No one else seems to be reporting this. :-/ I can't find news of it anywhere right now.

So what has over the last year become my favourite anime, Fullmetal Alchemist, has ended on Rapture TV, final episode was today, was a good ending, left a few loose ends but i expect that was to leave things open for the movie. The movie is released on DVD in America on the 14th, so i'm sure to be importing that :awesome:

Great show, still not fully sunk in yet that its over, i've been religiously sat at my TV every tuesday at 8.30pm for exactly one year now (there was 51 episodes, but Rapture made a mistake one week so it took 52 weeks, spot on one year)...what am I going to do with my tuesdays from now on?

Hope Rapture get more anime on soon

Full Metal Panic Fummofu(sp?) will be on rapture soon, I watched a trailer of it which is on my dvd of Red Steel, it looks amazing.

Fumoffu! is my one of my favourite anime series. But seriously, you need to watch the original series to understand most of it...

Technically Full Metal Panic could go on for decades, theres been three seasons (Original, Fumoffu and The Second Raid) and its only covered around 6 months of the story. The manga goes on for several years.

Full Metal Panic Fummofu(sp?) will be on rapture soon, I watched a trailer of it which is on my dvd of Red Steel, it looks amazing.

Ah cool, no word on when it starts then? I looked 7 days ahead on the Sky Guide, FMA is still listed for next tuesday.

Did anyone see those Elfen Lied ads on Rapture, first time i saw it i thought it was gonna be that Elfen Lied was gonna be shown on Rapture, then it turned out it was an ad for the DVD:heh:

Death Note 5 was good, I want Death Note 6.

Anyone got a confirmed source that they're getting licensed and the subbers are stopping it? I can't actually find anything saying that. It doesn't say anything on Live Evil or Toriyama's World's websites.

Haha, theres no way in hell they could show Elfen Lied on TV. Heavy nudity, masses of gore and violence.

That reminds me of something. What ratings do you think various anime shows would be? Elfen Lied is presumably already an 18...

I think Higurashi would be an 18, for obvious reasons. The Mai series', probably 12 or 15 (the whole Sergay thing might up otome). Honey and clover probably PG.

Death Note 5 was good, I want Death Note 6.

Anyone got a confirmed source that they're getting licensed and the subbers are stopping it? I can't actually find anything saying that. It doesn't say anything on Live Evil or Toriyama's World's websites.

It's not true, up till now.

Light isn't that smart. Not compared to Mello.

---

[edit]

So long, Son Goku. I can imagine there were tears when this aired in Japan.

I always cry it at that that the music made me cry when I first heard the jap announcer. However the first time I heard that in english with the music I started crying.

However the guy who created it did talk a few years back about creating a movie tv series. About goku after that very moment.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!