N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I quite enjoyed that chapter to be honest, found the last few fairly boring. Hope this little bit will be epic. It's earned itself to be :heh:

Talking about the anime, dude.

A nuke just went off in the village and all that's left is a huge crater with Naruto in the middle looking cool.

I'm storing up some Naruto. I've really been enjoying it but my only problem with it is that each episode is over too soon! So I've saved up two episodes and when I've saved up 2 more I can watch four at once :3 That said, make sure you use spoiler tags please.

Last moment of most recent Bleach manga = awesomeness. Going to be so great when this bit is animated, I don't see how they can drag it out... unless

turn the jokey arguments between Yoroichi and Urahara into 5 minute segments with that dum-de-dum-de music, ughh

...but as long as that doesn't happen it's gonna rock. Several questions answered, several more questions asked, I hope it's all tied up in a clever yet plausible manner.

I'm storing up some Naruto. I've really been enjoying it but my only problem with it is that each episode is over too soon! So I've saved up two episodes and when I've saved up 2 more I can watch four at once :3 That said, make sure you use spoiler tags please.

Last moment of most recent Bleach manga = awesomeness. Going to be so great when this bit is animated, I don't see how they can drag it out... unless

turn the jokey arguments between Yoroichi and Urahara into 5 minute segments with that dum-de-dum-de music, ughh

...but as long as that doesn't happen it's gonna rock. Several questions answered, several more questions asked, I hope it's all tied up in a clever yet plausible manner.

I concur!

As with both Naruto manga and anime people, I re-read the manga for the part where the anime is at (after talking to R_a about it), I know I couldn't wait each week to watch this stuff, its so good!

Manga getting really good again as well.

I've finally finished reading Prince of Tennis. I thought it was going to be crap, but its actually really good. Goes a little bit strange halfway through but the writer managed to pull it off. New Prince of Tennis is just as good.

Also, I started reading Highschool of the Dead, basically a zombie manga, its a bit hard to understand in places because the writing is uneven and jumps to and fro but otherwise its pretty good as well. I really recommend Deadman Wonderland its probably one of my new favourites!

Edited by Ellmeister

*raises hand* I am :D anyone else going?

Wow. These people all suck. At least two of us are representin', yo!

If you're going it alone on Saturday and need someone to HANG OUT WITH I am around with a few people. None of them are Velociraptors and one of them is even another girl. You could do worse. Probably.

PM if you wish to hang out, but give me enough notice to prepare your welcome pack which consists of a firm handshake or high five (your choice) and the offering of a piece of spearmint gum.

Edited by Guy

So, which of you city-based folks will be attending the London MCM Expo this weekend?

Wow. These people all suck. At least two of us are representin', yo!

yo yo! very true!!! :D havent been to one since last may, cant wait!!

yo yo! very true!!! :D havent been to one since last may, cant wait!!

I modded my post WITH A SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN OUR SELECT GROUP OF PEOPLE CONSISTING OF ANYONE WHO WANTS TO JOIN IT.

I should also note that as well as not being velociraptors, none of my friends are known rapists, sex offenders or ice cream men.

The same invitation goes for anyone else thinking of attending.

Edited by Guy

I have woken up with a hangover but this is not stopping Expo for me. Bring it awn.

I'l be the guy shoving pokewalkers in peoples faces asking for a connection.

Aha, i'll keep an eye out!

Hm, just a couple of hours of sleep before today... =_= maybe this was not such a good idea... but i'll live! *stoic* Roll on MCM!

Only three members hardcore enough to make the effort.

Disappointing show so far, N-Europe.

Pff, you any idea how much a train ticket to London costs these days? :heh: I ain't gonna pay hundreds of pounds to meet-n-greet some American VAs when I watch all the shows in Japanese :heh:

Pff, you any idea how much a train ticket to London costs these days? :heh: I ain't gonna pay hundreds of pounds to meet-n-greet some American VAs when I watch all the shows in Japanese :heh:

I wish I had this common sense before I went this time.. Expo May 2010 will go down as the WORST IN HISTORY.

3 halls rented for the queue, packed to the brim.

So, if those 3 halls are completely full of people waiting to buy tickets and get in, what happens when the actual expo is 2 FUCKING HALLS? It's a fucking disaster they need to get sorted if you can't do the maths.

Just watched Naruto and I'm having goosebumps, trembling and hyperventilating.

Just when I thought that Pain restoring one of them was kinda lame, it was completely put to rest with the biggest "fuck off" in anime history.

Edited by Shino

Couldn't wait for 4 eps of Naruto. Just caught up. Holy shit sums it up pretty well.

I think I am now spoiler free on Naruto, except for one panel if the manga which is coming up which was posted everywhere, everything that comes next will be new to me, which is refreshing :)

Kakashi best not be dead. He can't go out on such a badly animated fight

Just watched Naruto and I'm having goosebumps, trembling and hyperventilating.

Just when I thought that Pain restoring one of them was kinda lame, it was completely put to rest with the biggest "fuck off" in anime history.

Care to elaborate?