Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what this show is about, or even its name?

http://www.chico-tv.com/

I can't find any references to it outside of Bones website.

EDIT: Ah, got it.

04/12 Nijuu-Mensou no Musume (The daughter of 20-faces) - Bones does an anime adaption of a manga about a female thief (voiced by Aya Hirano). Judging from the trailer, it seems to have lots of potential for gratuitous French. The name of the show (and the manga) literally means "daughter of 20-faces" where 20-faces is "The Fiend with 20 Faces", who apparently is a famous character from a series of (mostly unrelated but very popular) Japanese suspense novels.

Wish the DVD of Evangelion would hurry up and get a release :heh:

Assuming you're talking about the first rebuild movie, hell yeah. Really looking forward to that.

Started that anime list thing... very slow website, or is it just me?

Assuming you're talking about the first rebuild movie, hell yeah. Really looking forward to that.

Started that anime list thing... very slow website, or is it just me?

It just started going slow just a few mins ago.

Everyone from here are using it. :hmm:

Edit: Now the site has crashed. :sad:

What I liked about Digimon was when it started airing here, I was zapping through the channels and found out that the Italian opening was infinitely better.

Haha! That is great! :D

I had that playing out of my speakers at full volume!

This is the english Version:

Nothing beats the Pokemon Opening a Pure Classic:

Awesome! :grin:

I put that vid on, and I somehow remembered all the lyrics. I was singing along! :o

And I was transported back to 1999.

I love nostalgia, and Coolness. :grin::kiss:

Woo! thanks :heart:Villan!:heart:

*hugs*

:bowdown:

That was the same with me, I know all the lyrics and i always sing along! :grin:

Lets Party like it was 1999...

Downloading Gundam 00, hope it´s as good as people have been it is or I´m gonna be so mad at you!

You wont be dissapointed, make sure you get HD if you can, very much worth it. Go for Menclave too.

Its pissing me off enough I have to wait 6 months for it to return, I watched it weekly since it was aired, the ending is nicely rounded up though ready for theories.

Guest Maase
A sad ending to Gundam 00, I really did enjoy this anime. Absolutely can't wait for the second season... only 6 months to go! Haha

DON'T SPOIL IT, DAMN IT!!!

I only read "Sad Ending", but that's damn enough to me :\, put Spoiler marks :\

PS: Also, saw episode 81 to 90 of One Piece...

CHOPPER? Cool!!! I like him, a new member to the crew, and once again, other sad moment, this is getting better and better

:D

Just watched the Fist Of The North Star movie and just.... wow!

In a dark desolate future where the all the male people that remain are the descendants of giants and Chuck Norris steps forth a hero with a great sense of justice and a deep hatred for tall buildings to save the world from his brothers.

But seriously this movie is.... stupid, an incredible amount of unnecessary scenes and fights, overly extreme fighting and incredibly funny because of that, me and Beggilax were in tears over this movie.

Downloading Gundam 00, hope it´s as good as people have been it is or I´m gonna be so mad at you!

me too, getting some stupid download speeds so it better not be crap otherwise it will be a waste of about a week lol

Just watched the Fist Of The North Star movie and just.... wow!

In a dark desolate future where the all the male people that remain are the descendants of giants and Chuck Norris steps forth a hero with a great sense of justice and a deep hatred for tall buildings to save the world from his brothers.

But seriously this movie is.... stupid, an incredible amount of unnecessary scenes and fights, overly extreme fighting and incredibly funny because of that, me and Beggilax were in tears over this movie.

Fist of the North Star, stupid? That cannot be! This is the way shounen anime should be made, not like Dragon Ball and Naruto and what not.

Fist of the North Star, stupid? That cannot be! This is the way shounen anime should be made, not like Dragon Ball and Naruto and what not.

Yes, stupid :Þ

Especially when a skyscraper fell on and broke in half on the guys head.

Best part is when one of the guys pulls out a knife and says "Let´s go!" after he watches him walk trough a building.

Put I agree, shounen anime should be like this because, this is one of the funniest thing I´ve ever seen

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!