Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, as you can see I gave it a decent score because I know it's a great series, but I couldn't watch it because anything made before i was born i find unwatchable. Must be some mental condition.

I'll say! (no offense meant)

That means you're pretty young though, you're 9 years old? XD Echo beat me to it. Asshole.

I created a MAL account in October last year and have been using it regularly ever since! :D

I'm currently watching: 10

I have completed: 13

On Hold: 12

Plan to watch: 56 at the moment

Loads more stuff i need to add to my list as i have completed more than 13 but haven't got round to it yet.

Also haven't added the new shows i want to watch this spring! :)

My list:

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/CoolnessBears

I might actually update it now a bit more! and my profile is only half finished..

Yuck, digimon.Yuck.

I know!

I was the only one who ever liked it! I had to drag my friend to watch the movie with me in the cinema! Who had no idea what was going on! :heh:

I thought it was good show! :p : peace:

I watched everyseason! :o (except i have now found out there is a new season :/)

The only reason i didn't watch DBZ is because i think it was only on Sky?

I never had Sky and i don't think it came on terristial! I may be wrong...

I've also seen the Yugioh movie for reasons i can no longer remember...

*reluctantly adds it to his list*

The only time I have ever watched any Digimon related was when i was flicking between channels and ended up in the middle of some random episode at the exact moment when one of the Digimons was changing and the only different thing was that he was wearing pants...

I put on my best WTF? face

The only time I have ever watched any Digimon related was when i was flicking between channels and ended up in the middle of some random episode at the exact moment when one of the Digimons was changing and the only different thing was that he was wearing pants...

I put on my best WTF? face

Haha! :D

I can see why you would!

The first 2 seasons i thought were great when i first saw them! : peace:

And after that it eventually just got ridiculous as everyone had a digimon and then in the last season i saw the children sort of transformed into them....

Same here, the animes that were on bbc2/ch4 nights.

What anime used to be on then? :)

I watched Pokemon on ITV 1 in the mornings on SMTV Live! and Digimon in the afternoon! :)

Didn't realise it was anime at the time though!

Those were good times! :awesome:

6 Months? Does it end on a cliffhanger or anything? Cause i've started downloading them but don't wanna have to wait ages for more :heh:

Might start an anime list of my own tonight.

You need to watch more of Clannad and finish Lucky Star!

Don't make me get out the E-whip! :heh:

I'm interested in what your List would be like! :)

Also I'd like to ask the same question as Shadow as i'm planning on starting Gundam 00 on Tuesday!

A sad ending to Gundam 00, I really did enjoy this anime. Absolutely can't wait for the second season... only 6 months to go! Haha

The ending was absolutely epic, such a set up for the next season. Also, I'm starting to think Tieria is actually a female, Tieria had a very feminine sound at the end and looks increasingly more like a woman (Nadleeh's name is also a hint, google it)

I hope Patrick's still alive

What anime used to be on then? :)

I watched Pokemon on ITV 1 in the mornings on SMTV Live! and Digimon in the afternoon! :)

3x3 Eyes Seima Densetsu

Hokuto no Ken

Legend of the Mystical Ninja

I need a list of all the animes that where shown on sci-fi uk channel. :hmm:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!