Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Maase

Wow... Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Is Awesome ^^

I love it, i don't know if its good for an anime, but i love it, i love the story, the japonese voices, the sound effects, the awesome battles, and its building up very nicely.

Can somebody tell me when is the next episode?

Guest Stefkov
All 12?

MAn, 9 to 12s not released here yet =[ not cool

By here, you mean England?

They are...I've got them all. o_O

Wow... Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Is Awesome ^^

I love it, i don't know if its good for an anime, but i love it, i love the story, the japonese voices, the sound effects, the awesome battles, and its building up very nicely.

Can somebody tell me when is the next episode?

It's great isn't it?! I usually find the episodes on sites late Sunday evening or early Monday morning!

I consider MSG00 to be a must-see anime! I'm absolutely DYING for the next episode to come out! CANNOT WAIT! :bowdown:

Guest Maase

Yeah, its awesome.

I like even more the fact that they've changed almost everything in the beginning (wich was mediocre) to something simply... diferent (and awesome)

The more i watch, the more i want to watch, is simply awesome

(And the proof is that i saw 22 episodes in 3 days X_X)

Oh, i didn't want the thrones to die :'(, they where awesome, at least the hot bitch its still alive

:D

Yeah, its awesome.

I like even more the fact that they've changed almost everything in the beginning (wich was mediocre) to something simply... diferent (and awesome)

The more i watch, the more i want to watch, is simply awesome

(And the proof is that i saw 22 episodes in 3 days X_X)

Oh, i didn't want the thrones to die :'(, they where awesome, at least the hot bitch its still alive

:D

I take it you think it's awesome?

Is there an official complete Ghibli collection available? I can find plenty of versions, and my housemate bought one last year off ebay. The box seems official, but the DVDs are dodgy copies.

No there isn't, i don't think! The dvd's are like £7 each in HMV though, which ain't bad!

Tales of Earthsea is the newest one i believe, i imported a jap copy and it's excellent!

I watched 'Only Yesterday' early this year and loved that as well!

Bleach was beyond awesome. I mean, Renji is a hard character to make cool, but what he did was on another level. Brilliant. Meanwhile, if it picks up in 135 where it left off in this one, 135 could quite possible be one of the best episodes ever.

You know back when they had those awful fillers with team hitsugara I started watching Naruto and began to wonder if I liked it better. Now there isn't a doubt in my mind that Bleach is superior.

Guest Stefkov

Oh so there's English and American versions of them?

I didn't know sorry. I just got all mine from amazon. I got them all so I'm not complaining if they're american and whatnot.

Guest Maase

Guys, does somebody know a Recent Anime that you like? (By recent i mean... 1-40 episodes of broadcasting)

I would love to see another one lol

Guest Maase
Guys, does somebody know a Recent Anime that you like? (By recent i mean... 1-40 episodes of broadcasting)

I would love to see another one lol

Someone... Pleaseeeee?

Guest Stefkov
Someone... Pleaseeeee?

An impatient person aren't you. You only waited 2 hours hoping you'd get a reply.

Recent as in made in the past year or two or recent as in what someone's watched?

And Bleach. LOL at Uryuu and Renji. Lol indeed.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!