Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Good. I should probably continue with Prince of Tennis while I wait for Higurashi episodes to come out.

Nyeh, I'll watch NHK. It's been sat on my hard drive for too long now.

Oh my dear God, I'm off to watch it now then as Death Note is Godly!

Hehe! :heh:

You have to take into account that i like the show waaay to much but it is really good. i hope you enjoy it although it's not for everyone! :D

I have decided Death Note is still my favourite anime as everything about it is oh so perfect!!!

Nice.

That is pretty awesome. :awesome:

Guest Stefkov

Tommorow at 1:45 there is an 'Anime/Manga meeting'

I'm gonna go just to see what idiotic kids show up with their Naruto headbands on and Akatsuki robes on.

Tommorow at 1:45 there is an 'Anime/Manga meeting'

I'm gonna go just to see what idiotic kids show up with their Naruto headbands on and Akatsuki robes on.

Kids doing that sound about as stupid as people going to football games wearing T-shirts with their favorite team on!

I mean seriously....

Kids doing that sound about as stupid as people going to football games wearing T-shirts with their favorite team on!

I mean seriously....

Yeah, but football is integrated into our culture to the point where it's not freaky in the least to have say, football shirts or posters, but an anime one will get you a weird look!

People are hideously intolerant, proof is everywhere

(p.s: Football is god-fucking-awful)

So, yeah. Anime Central's going all crappy on me, so I can't watch FMA until it gets fixed.

I'm thinking of another show to look on YT. I have a couple in mind, but not too sure which to watch...

I mean seriously....

Football is the only sport where you can wear the same as the athletes, and I like to take advantage of that, ifyoudontmindkthnxbai. :p

Guest Stefkov

Anyone that's seen Elfen Lied: Did you feel confused at the end even though the anime ended pretty well?

I've read up on it and it follows the manga a little but deviates quite a bit in a lot of aspects.

Part of me wants more of it but the other part says that it's fine, that was enough episodes.

Anyone else feel anything remotely like this after watching it?

Or did you just throw up because of all the blood...

The ending left me wanting a bit more. Just to get a bit of a closure on the show.

Also on the topic on Elfen Lied... does anyone else feel a popping noise at the back of their heads when someone says: "I just watched it for the fighting scenes, I just skipped most of it"

I love Elfen Lied, bloody brilliant, the ending was great though I still want more, I seen the OVA too, was a little dissappointed it didn't continue on from the end of the show, which i thought it would.

It actually took place between eps 10 and 11 i think...been awhile since i seen it.

I was dissappointed we didn't get to see if Lucy and the guy (what was his name, damn i'll have to watch it again soon methinks) got together in the end. (I know they showed a sillouette that seemed to be her, but i don't like that, just show the face damnit)

The ending left me wanting a bit more. Just to get a bit of a closure on the show.

Also on the topic on Elfen Lied... does anyone else feel a popping noise at the back of their heads when someone says: "I just watched it for the fighting scenes, I just skipped most of it"

how could they do that, the story and characters were bloody awesome, especailly when it gets to the eps about what happened when they were kids

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!