Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

*Is still sitting waiting for Persona!*

Some guy mentioned D. Gray-man. I've watched the first four eps of that and it seems pretty interesting, gonna keep with it and see where it goes.

Another D. Gray-Man fan. :)

Its gets boring at parts and awesome again.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously? It'll be ages away before they catch up though. Especially the horrid rate their going. I bet they'll try to make that last chapter last a full episode =P

But I agree that if you read the manga, you realise how slow the anime really is.

When I started reading it during the fillers I thought that when the anime finally returned to canon, the awesome fights and animation would make up for the lack of story, but what we have now is just unbearable.

So, between having 30 mins of naruto a week or 17 pages of a chapter, I choose this. Hopefully wont take that long to catch up.

But I agree that if you read the manga, you realise how slow the anime really is.

Manga and Anime speed "rates" are totally incomparable. But yeah, reading the manga takes a lot out of the enjoyment. I mean, even when the episodes are stretched, I'm always entertained, because I don't know what's going to happen, so I'm always hooked, while people who read the manga are just anxious to see the pivotal parts animated. With that said, I'm going to start reading Bleach, I can't take the anime anymore.

It's been sat on my HDD for a while. Make me watch it.

I can't. You have to convince yourself after watching it.

I've heard so much about, but all i can think is kids battling with giant drills.

If you meant that honestly: burn in hell, heathen. If not: there's one kid, and that's only for half of the series (15 episodes).

Saw the first episode. The jokes involving Yoko's boobs are starting to get old. Other than that it was pretty good. I like the style and the music, can't say much about the story yet.
I felt the same after seeing the first episode. Keep watching it.

Manga and Anime speed "rates" are totally incomparable. But yeah, reading the manga takes a lot out of the enjoyment. I mean, even when the episodes are stretched, I'm always entertained, because I don't know what's going to happen, so I'm always hooked, while people who read the manga are just anxious to see the pivotal parts animated. With that said, I'm going to start reading Bleach, I can't take the anime anymore.

They might be imcomparable but what their doing to Naruto is just horrific, even the animation suffers often. It better be sorted out for the current arc the mangas at, cause anyone reading can agree, it's amazing just now, very climatic battles, and the animation better not be crappy. Though it's probably at this rate a year and a half away maybe a bit more.

I would read the Bleach manga but it's isn't very far ahead of the anime, I might read D.Man if the anime stops, that's way ahead at the moment.

really gotten into death note. Its amazing. Ive only watched the 1st 8 episodes but I'm on the verege of having the whole series on my laptop. Ive also seen a bit of the 1st live action movie which is quite cool

I remember the first few episodes up till the end of the Garaa fight I thought the music was great, but I stopped watching the anime and only watched a few select episodes and forgot about it.

Have you got the Shippuden Movie OST? Gonna download that afterwards.

I remember the first few episodes up till the end of the Garaa fight I thought the music was great, but I stopped watching the anime and only watched a few select episodes and forgot about it.

Have you got the Shippuden Movie OST? Gonna download that afterwards.

Ah, didnt know that. I only have the movie single I think. I can get the OST if it's out I suppose :P

I have this to say to you:

FUCK YOU.

:P

Seriously, the art in the first 3 episodes was fine. But in the fourth it just looked like shit. I hope it'll improve again.

Been watching Monster, up do epiode 6 or 7 so far.

been pretty good so far. Always noce to watch something a little different

Good to see another person starting Monster. :)

Gurren Lagann episode 6 was pretty awesome, and the art's good again too. Weird how the drawings were so terrible for that one episode. It also seems the story is starting to pick up.

You see, nobody can withstand the awesome radiance of the great leader of the Great Gurren Brigade, Lord Kamina.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!