Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see there is a lack of Gurren Lagann in your library of watched anime.

Nonetheless, you who mentioned Hayate no Gotoku, whoever you may be: Thank you, you have just saved my Christmas. That's how good it is.

I'm downloading it now, as we speak... but I very much doubt anything will ever overcome Mushishi in my heart. It's just 100% perfect. Now I gotta get my hands on the manga and movie.

Guest Stefkov

Getting this Mushishi now.

I have so many to watch over the Christmas Holiday. I'm already up to episode 50 on Prince of Tennis. I really like that even if it is just he plays a match, overcomes some hiccups, wins.

Then the odd non tennis match episode slotted in.

I still like it and it still makes me smile.

Might watch more along with it, I doubt that though. I like watching one at a time, getting into it.

well i watch hayate which is awesome, bleach and naruto, nuff said. i also have seen elfin lied and air gear. downloading mushishi, dragonaut and serial experiments lain. think ill be busy this xmas :P

anything ive missed in this little collection?

Edit: seen cowboy bebop too :P

well i watch hayate which is awesome, bleach and naruto, nuff said. i also have seen elfin lied and air gear. downloading mushishi, dragonaut and serial experiments lain. think ill be busy this xmas :P

anything ive missed in this little collection?

evangelion, trigun, cowboy bebop, samurai champloo, escaflowne, berserk, etc..

:P

But it's a good list

Speaking of berserk, started watching it, only 3-4 episodes in.

Great so far but one thing is bothering me.... Do they stop the unnecesery praises from background characters?

It´s like the guy can´t sit down without someone saying "Wow such skill and strength"

I facepalmed when one guy said: "I have never seen anyone trip Griffith like that!"

Speaking of berserk, started watching it, only 3-4 episodes in.

Great so far but one thing is bothering me.... Do they stop the unnecesery praises from background characters?

It´s like the guy can´t sit down without someone saying "Wow such skill and strength"

I facepalmed when one guy said: "I have never seen anyone trip Griffith like that!"

Are you listening in English dubs? :shakehead

Otherwise I don't see a problem. Griffith is their leader so it seems normal they'd be shocked someone can tackle him. Plus he has near superhuman strength.

Are you listening in English dubs? :shakehead

Otherwise I don't see a problem. Griffith is their leader so it seems normal they'd be shocked someone can tackle him. Plus he has near superhuman strength.

It´s in japanese i´m just saying what the subs say.

It just annoys me when they remind you so often how fricking awesome they are.

That's because they're just that awesome!

But yeah they'll say that lots of time, specially because he does a lot of crazy shit, and it helps to put stuff in perspective, Griffith and Guts really are completely different from everyone else.

Guest Stefkov

Berserk was a really good anime. A shame I watched it dubbed. I might have to watch it subbed, but to be honest, the dub was alright.

It wasn't unbearable to listen to like some are.

That's because they're just that awesome!

But yeah they'll say that lots of time, specially because he does a lot of crazy shit, and it helps to put stuff in perspective, Griffith and Guts really are completely different from everyone else.

What this man said. He's not my consiglieri for nothing.

For Bleach subs. I went on youtube once to see what an episode was like dubbed. I can barely remember it actually but I still decided to stick with sub, mainly cause it seemed more natural and dubbed episodes are far behind the subbed :heh:

Though soon enough i'll have Series 1 Part 1 on DVD from my Granny so i'll see what the voices are like then.

For all dbz fans this is whats to come in 2008

.Dragon Ball z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 (wii) uk

.Trunks and bardock double feature dvd

.DBZ season 4 dvd

.DBZ season 5 dvd

.DBZ season 6 dvd (These sets will be the best ones)

. Dragonball online

. Bumper editions of the origional manga

. Live action movie

Yea quite a lot isn't it.

Budakai 3 i'm getting. Already got Trunks and Bardock. Dunno whether to get season sets or not due to the whole cropping/damagaing there us.

Manga I might get since I want to have a huge manga collection and as for live action movie, I have my doubts but i'll see how it'll go.

Is it 9 Season DVD Boxsets? Can't remember.

The first season of Bleach looks so good, it deserves to be seen properly, not on Youtube >.< Did you watch it subbed or English dubbed?

It was dubbed, which I prefer. I don't like subtitles unless I'm eating something crunchy. Plus, if I was to look away for some reason, I can still understand what's going on. :smile:

About to watch ep2 now. (Although I watched ep13 on Anime Central last night.)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!