Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Naruto is so surprisingly good right now. I had almost given up on it after a weak opening season but now it looks good, a bunch of old faces are back, the story is flowing with a nice pace. I've really liked the last 3 eps including yesterday's. Here's hoping they keep it up :)

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Latest Naruto chapter was pretty cool, figured some things out and...

...seen the final Rasengan without nature chakra in it. Was friggen huge. How could he control all that with one hand?

Hopefully he can beat one/two of the Peins/Pains to show his power and all, but I still think he'll end up dead or near death.

Latest Naruto chapter was pretty cool, figured some things out and...

...seen the final Rasengan without nature chakra in it. Was friggen huge. How could he control all that with one hand?

Hopefully he can beat one/two of the Peins/Pains to show his power and all, but I still think he'll end up dead or near death.

Just what the heck is so special about those eyes?! Don't tell me that's all they do!

Definately did enjoy the last episode and need to check up on the manga too seeing as i didn't get a fix last weekend. This is the one arc in naruto left that can truly surprise me as i didn't read diddly squat of the manga. I just liked the way they introduced everyone again thought there were some funny little moments in there, like the sulking shino.

Guest Stefkov
Man, this naruto episode was great. Animation, art, flow. And there's grown up Hinata.

If only could it always be like this...

Agreed. Animation and just the quality of the art, it looked so good.

Grown up Hinata.....:heart:

I need to ask, is Haku a boy? When watching the anime I always thought it (only way to put it) was a girl. But reading the manga it stated it was a he.

The game says miss. Am I getting two people mixed up?

Ahh. Nevermind. I've figured it out

Agreed. Animation and just the quality of the art, it looked so good.

Grown up Hinata.....:heart:

I need to ask, is Haku a boy? When watching the anime I always thought it (only way to put it) was a girl. But reading the manga it stated it was a he.

The game says miss. Am I getting two people mixed up?

Ahh. Nevermind. I've figured it out

Haku is male as He is always described as Male but he does look like a woman, i aways think of him as a girl as there is no way he can be! :D (but HE is..)

And what episode is Grown Up Hinata in? :heh:

Guest Stefkov
Haku is male as He is always described as Male but he does look like a woman, i aways think of him as a girl as there is no way he can be! :D (but HE is..)

And what episode is Grown Up Hinata in? :heh:

Aye, I remebered in the anime when he's walking off he says hes a he. It says it in the game. Grown up Hinata in the latest episode, 33.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!