Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I did with E7 but not Death Note. Maybe because that was spread out and I forgot more about each episode before the next came out. With E7 I watched it all then I felt as you described.

It did for me with Death Note but i watched them one after the other and had no waiting time between them except a week for the last episode. Thats probably why i got the feeling. The series was still fresh in my memory. :D

I don't like that feeling as i don't know what to do with myself afterwards.

Also Stefkov i love your sig and avatar. :grin:

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
you sir, have been living in a cave.

FLCL EP1 part 1

FLCL EP1 part 2

FLCL EP1 part 3

Oh no no no. I ask the question because I watched the first episode last night.

I lay in bed staring at the monitor for about 5 minutes after it finished.

I got my Nirvash in the post this morning. It looks fantastic. Can't wait to get it out the box and play with it.

Fooly Cooly and Furi Kuri... same thing man. The Japanese don't differentiate "R" and "L" sounds so it's essentially the same thing.

Shippuuden 24 was okay, the main fight's going well, I'm just sick of watching the Deidera chase and Team Gai repeating the same moves fifty times to pad things out.

So, I have had some free time the past few days so I started watching Naruto again from where I left off. I managed to watch around 10 episodes yesterday and I finished off with episode 109. Yes I know im behind you guys but that episode was very moving. The whole scene where Sakura begs Sasuke to stay was simply outstanding.

Guest Stefkov

Anyone watch the latest Bleach?

I do like the noise the Arrancar make when they do the shunpo.

An FLCL is just too crazy. Can't read what's on the screen fast enough because so many people are talking at one point. I don't get it. There's a woman with a guitar that revs (who has a pretty cool voice imo) then the main guy who hangs around with his brothers girlfriend who seems to be sexually active...and then that main guy with his 'horns'..wha

Fooly Cooly and Furi Kuri... same thing man. The Japanese don't differentiate "R" and "L" sounds so it's essentially the same thing.

NO WAY. (I was only trying to use the same argument that some insane anime-purist used against me once when I called it Fooly Cooly.)

... then the main guy who hangs around with his brothers girlfriend ... and then that main guy ...

They're the same guy.

Old'd! This was news this morning. Nonetheless, more animes should start with the dance-in-the-intro thingy. Preferably animes like Death Note and the like.

Indeed, bloody fads. . .

I'd have been pissed off if Death Note did have some dancing teenagers or shinigami at the start, would've made me lol though.

Lucky☆Star game for the PS2

522opcl.jpg

Lucky Star ~Misasagi Sakura Gakuen Sakurafuji Matsuri~

Based of the highly successful and popular franchise, unlike the DS iterations which hit the MC Charts, which were more or less simple brain training games, this one is a full on ADV with art based on their manga versions.

070710_ls_11.jpg

070710_ls_14.jpg