Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've had the second movie for a while now, or may have deleted it... I didn't watch it when I realised it was the end. I actually thought it was the second of a trilogy :heh: I don't want to ruin anything from the end of the anime so I've stayed away. I tried getting into the manga once but found it too wordy to keep my interest.

Guest Stefkov
yeay! Lucky Star episode 7 is out, downloading atm!

and i hear from Kuro-Hana that Death Note Ep 32 will be delayed (again) so i'll get it on Thursday :(

I was reading Kuro-Hana yesterday and it said it's the exam period so Death Note would be delayed by 12-24 hours.

Ahah

"This week’s release will be delayed again, not because of translators but because the raw only just got released(12 hours after airing).

Expect the same release time as last week, possibly earlier."

Not bothered, as long as I get it.

Guest Stefkov

It is insane. I have no idea what's happening in each episode. It's always Hayate getting into trouble. Some cute acting girls are in it, some dudes who always want fights...and robots who just get beaten all the time..

I wonder how long it'll last.

Eheh Lucky Star is actually pretty cool, just watched episode 1. I like the fact that they spend all the episode with small talk.

Also, Kona is read like the slang word for vagina in portuguese. eheh Kona. [/5 year old]

And Kona is Icelandic for: woman

The more you know!

Has anyone heard of Maria-sama ga miteru? (sometimes shortened to marimite)

It's about the sexual tensions in an all girls Catholic high school apparently, which makes the name awesome- it translates as The Virgin Mary is Watching You.

I'm dissapointed, I thought it would be more like Strawberry Panic :(

It was in Lucky Star?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!