Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a head's up for fellow Evangelion fans. Someone has the extended opening montage from the Japanese renewal preview DVD TEST-TYPE up for download. What this clip is... is basically a montage of scenes covering the entire series compiled to play along with the full length opening. Very cool, slightly upsetting and very spoilerish.

For anyone who likes the series, or someone wanting to see what the big fuss is about, look no further than http://www.evamonkey.com/test_type_opening.avi for the answer.

Has anyone watched Samurai Champloo? Just got the DVD; one of the best anime I've ever seen. There's no teen angst bullshit and it has the best intro I have EVER seen. :shock:

Yea when i first watched it i loved it, instantly became one of my favourites, but after that month or so break (they had to change channels) i didnt like it as much.

Sunrise, you evil bastards. Aoi (Mashiro's maid) commited suicide so a gang of thugs wouldn't torture her so they could find out where the Queen was!

^ Mai Otome ep 18 spoiler.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/members_videoinfo.php?v=57521

OK! Everyone sign up to this site because of its complete awesomeness....... There you go, step one complete! Now, all the bleach fans here (I know you're there) download this AMV! XD So completely amazingly awesome!

.......... Why am I saying awesome? I never say awesome......... That's how great it is I guess.... Watch. XD

"Who you gunna call? GHOSTBUSTERS!" :bowdown:

Doremi subs are very good quality actually!

Oh, you haven't seen ep 16 yet? New intro that episode. Alot better than Mai Otome's first one, but not as good as Mai HiME's!

Doremi subs are very good quality actually!

Oh, you haven't seen ep 16 yet? New intro that episode. Alot better than Mai Otome's first one, but not as good as Mai HiME's!

Yeah I know, I must have watched it on youtube about 50 times- I'd say it's better than the mai-hime OP. Unfortunately there's no new ED though- the current one is crap- just the same animation the whole way through.

Actually, have you seen the mai-hime "specials" on youtube? They're DVD extras that give you more insight into the characters.

Yeah, i have all 26.

You wanna see the Mai HiME movie trailer ;) (it's a joke by sunrise, apparently) it was on Mai Otome DVD 1. It should be on youtube, if not check animesuki Mai Otome page. It's really worth watching, and it would be awesome if only it was real ;_;

huh? Are you in americaland?

no lol

In Japan there was a break in airing the series halfway through, due to some issue with the channels, so while it was being transferred to a different channel there was about a month or so break before they showed the next episode of samurai champloo.

And i followed the series when the first episode was fansubbed, hence there was a break for me too

T3C showed me some Evangelon. I was impressed, the animation is superb. I might do a Jordan and set sail to Torrent Bay. Ahoy!

Artwork is superb. The budget goes a bit way-hay in the end and you get a mixed bag. Some episodes are also drawn horribly (episodes three, four and six as examples), but those are just teething problems and easily overlooked in the grand scale of things.

Just a head's up for fellow Evangelion fans. Someone has the extended opening montage from the Japanese renewal preview DVD TEST-TYPE up for download. What this clip is... is basically a montage of scenes covering the entire series compiled to play along with the full length opening. Very cool, slightly upsetting and very spoilerish.

For anyone who likes the series, or someone wanting to see what the big fuss is about, look no further than http://www.evamonkey.com/test_type_opening.avi for the answer.

Needs more Asuka.

Otherwise, awesome!

Incidentally, just bought the Asuka goth statue.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!