Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Naruto 1-25 is now up to 57.3% after a week or so. So another week and its done....:(

Eyeshield 21 also near 50%.

After getting these i will have 50GB left on my computer. Damn anime.

Are those the .avi files your downloading if so could you pm me the place where your 'you know are getting them from' please.

On another note I want to see the new perverted jitsu

Damn it, the Naruto manga has had a very slow day, not even the raw version of the manga is out. This is such an annoying coincidence as something very important is happening in this chapter, and if the rumours are true and the supposed translations that have been written down are indeed confirmed, we have a very big twist in the plot.

Guest Stefkov

So I watched Episode 18 of Death Note

Was a pretty boring episode. The fight between Light and L was pretty cool but nothing spectacular, it wasnt a massive fight anyway, but the animation and stuff, (which is a big part of why I watch anime) was really cool.

I liked how those guys at Yamamoto (?) were all sure that no-one would find out it was them, yet Light and L and the Chief figured it out relaly quick. Pretty awesome.

Also the introduction to the con artist and the thief. Cant wait to see what they are gonna do.

Was a pretty boring episode. The fight between Light and L was pretty cool but nothing spectacular, it wasnt a massive fight anyway, but the animation and stuff, (which is a big part of why I watch anime) was really cool.

I liked how those guys at Yamamoto (?) were all sure that no-one would find out it was them, yet Light and L and the Chief figured it out relaly quick. Pretty awesome.

Also the introduction to the con artist and the thief. Cant wait to see what they are gonna do.

I think you mean Yotsuba when you say Yamamoto, correct?

Well the manga readers says that the anime has taken out lots of talking from the Yotsuba members.

Man, shippuden rocks. I'm really loving the musics.

EDIT: Where the hell can I find the opening and ending? Even if it's the TV version. Also, I'd like CD's from the opening band (nobodyknows+)

EDIT: Oh well, I'll just rip them, while I don't have the full versions, here's the wav form the opening: http://rapidshare.com/files/17910096/Hero_s_come_back.wav.html

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!