Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sora no Mori de by Kotoko for Onegai Sense

Yume no Naka e for Kare Kano

Kimi Sai Ireba for Love Hina

Raspberry Heaven for Azumanga Daioh

Agony by Kotoko for Kannazuki no Miko

Welcome to the NHK, the first one for being crazy, Oduro Akachan Ningen, and i like the second ending because it has a nice piano bit at the beginning.

Seems, that all the girl populated ones seem to have the best ED tunes.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evangelion and DragonBall Z have the best openings, period.

This ain't a flame or anything, but you haven't seen much anime outside of those.

Nope, not big on that first Naruto ED. The show with the worst ED has to be Evangelion. wth was up with that? It was the polar opposite of the OP.

I was gonna youtube my choices but I frankly couldn't be bothered. BTW when Death Note first appeared, a lot of people didn't like that OP, but I really do.

Edit: YUI - Rolling Star, the most recent Bleach OP, that's fantastic. The full single is the best.

By the way, anfs make the most horrendously terrible subs ever, the timing, editing and even the translation is totally off the mark sometimes. I recommend waiting for anyone else.

I just noticed a missing line from that female shinigami, other than that seemed fine to me.

So many good ones it's hard to say, the first Bleach opening from Asian Kung FU wass marvelous, the first Naruto ending, Wind from Akeboshi (Genious) is breath taking. There are waaaaaay to many.

The first bleach opening was "*~Asterisk~" by orange range.

I did like that song, but my all time favourite was haruka kanata by ajikan, the second naruto opening, as it got me into them. The first naruto ending was great too and I also like both death note themes, nightmare are awesome.

Jashinism? Is Lord Jashin the leader of akatsuki, or a massive cult?

Im starting to get into the Naruto II manga..

It's amazing how they can make a really good chapter, and do the complete opposite in the next one, that jutsu was really anti climatic.

I find that kind of dated :heh: it's very similar to the first Rurouni Kenshin OP (sans the vocals) - it feels very early-90s-big-hair.

For me that's part of the appeal. I am stuck in the past. Can't really bring myself to embrace all this new CGI-filled anime they're throwing out every week. Well, not until the new Eva movies at least.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!