NEurope

^ And now, I and the rest of the "We Love Clannad" group of N-E, like you even more than before. Which was a heck of a lot. :grin:

I did have my suspicions that you've been watching it when I saw your MSN pic was of a Dango. :wink:

dango dango!

Clannad rocks! :D

DANGO!!!

Konachan.com%20-%205208%20clannad%20dango.jpg

Woo! Another Clannad watcher!!! ^____^

How far are you? :grin:

^ And now, I and the rest of the "We Love Clannad" group of N-E, like you even more than before. Which was a heck of a lot. :grin:

I did have my suspicions that you've been watching it when I saw your MSN pic was of a Dango. :wink:

Yes I have its pretty epic, and I love you guyyys tooo <3 :D

DANGO!!!

Woo! Another Clannad watcher!!! ^____^

How far are you? :grin:

Episode 3. :D Should get on a lot further now that my internet has been sorted (was with a really cack isp, now changed to sky)

Dango's are full of win and awesome.

Yes I have its pretty epic, and I love you guyyys tooo <3 :D

Episode 3. :D Should get on a lot further now that my internet has been sorted (was with a really cack isp, now changed to sky)

Dango's are full of win and awesome.

Awsome!!! Just wait until Episode 9! :heart:

The Villan knows what I'm talking about. : peace:

That I do. :wink:

Raining: When you've watched Episode 9, please give us your thoughts. :smile:

I feel so out of place here, what happened in episode 9 again?

Fuko's sister's wedding. Where a lot of awesome stuff happens.

I feel so out of place here, what happened in episode 9 again?

Summary taken from Random Curiosity:

(It explains it better than I do :))

"As they arrive at school with Fuuko, Nagisa explains to Tomoya that she told her parents that she’d be with Fuuko tonight. Akio had seemed to remember something about Fuuko and had let Nagisa come, and she takes that as a sign that he hasn’t forgotten about Fuuko completely. In the clubroom, Fuuko immediately gets to ripping open the birthday set that they bought for her, causing Tomoya to think again that she’s like a child. He takes the birthday hat and tells her to endure not having it if she’s an adult, so Fuuko decides that she’ll momentarily be a child and runs after him for it. The two end up falling down together, and after she gets her hat back, he tells her to act like an adult since she’s the same age as him. However, Fuuko insists that Tomoya is the child and points to how an adult would call a girl close to him by her given name, like how Yuusuke does with Kouko. She’s seen that Tomoya and Nagisa still call each other by their family names and wants them instead to use “Tomoya-kun†and “Nagisa-chan,†but the two have a hard time doing so without getting embarrassed. Tomoya finds that he’s more comfortable with just saying “Nagisa,†similarly to how he addresses Kyou and Tomoyo.

When Tomoya questions why Fuuko is being so bossy about this, she explains that she loves them and wants them to be happy like her sister and Yuusuke. She then kisses both of them on the cheek and is overjoyed when Nagisa puts the birthday hat on her head. Since Fuuko suggests they have a celebration beforehand for the wedding, the three light the candles and say some words of congratulations for the married couple, even though they’re not there. It gets colder as the night drags on, so Nagisa suggests they get closer together as if they were playing oshikura manju, and doing so makes Tomoya and Nagisa feel like they’re a real family. Fuuko soon drifts to sleep on Nagisa’s shoulder, and Tomoya and Nagisa eventually fall asleep too. The latter two wake up in the morning next to each other, but Fuuko is gone and they don’t remember why they’re at school. Tomoya thinks that it’s because they fell asleep while thinking of ways to bring back the drama club, but Nagisa notices that the birthday stuff on the table doesn’t indicate that. When they return home to the Furukawa family bakery, Akio is initially angry, but he vaguely recalls Nagisa saying that she wouldn’t be home that night. Both he and Sanae can’t remember what the important thing was that Nagisa had said that she needed to do.

Tomoya also retains the feeling that he’s forgotten about something important, and to add to the mystery, Nagisa shows him one of the starfish carvings that were in the clubroom and in her own room. When Kyou later invites him to go shopping with her and Ryou on Sunday, Tomoya turns her down because he feels that he’s got something important to do on that day. Nagisa admits that she has the same feeling, and the two don’t get any clues until they see the old teacher Koumura making a wedding sign. Koumura finds it strange when they ask him if someone’s going to get married and encourages them to remember, and it’s after a moment of staring at the sign that the two recall that it’s Kouko’s wedding. With these memories back, the two wonder why they wanted to celebrate this, so Koumura reminds them of Kouko’s little sister. The moment Tomoya and Nagisa remember Fuuko, she reappears beside them, and they realize that she’s been with them all along. Tomoya thinks that he’s the worst for forgetting about her, but Fuuko feels that it was natural. Hugging Fuuko, Nagisa suggests that they stay close together until the wedding.

On the day of the wedding, the three find that plenty of adults have come for the wedding, but no students have. Fuuko, however, is content with just having Tomoya and Nagisa there. The ceremony takes place in one of the classrooms, and afterwards, the three rush towards the school gate so that they can see the couple off by yelling louder than anyone else. They never get there though because they find that the schoolyard is now full of students. Kyou and Ryou are among those present, and Ryou reveals that she remembered about the wedding after seeing her starfish carving that morning. Sunohara, Misae, Yukine, Tomoyo, Mitsui, Kotomi, and both of Nagisa parents all also remembered to come, causing Tomoya to tell Fuuko that her feelings remained in everyone. As they watch the new couple emerge from the school building, Fuuko asks Tomoya if he remembers the dream of him that she told him about. In the dream, he had pulled her hand and asked what she was doing since today was the starfish festival. Fuuko feels that every day since she met him and Nagisa has been like a festival, and she thanks them for it.

After saying this, Fuuko disappears again, and both Nagisa and Tomoya are in tears when Kouko comes over to talk to them. Tomoya ends up telling her that there was someone here who had been looking forward to such a scene and had worked hard for such a day. This person had collected a lot of blessings for Kouko all by herself, and Tomoya confesses that he and Nagisa loved the person. When Kouko realizes that Tomoya and Nagisa had always been with that girl, he explains that it was because they had fun together with her. He finally asks Kouko to become happy for this person, and after a moment, she agrees. Tomoyo and Nagisa then suddenly find starfish carvings in their hands, and they notice that Fuuko has appeared beside her sister. Giving Kouko a starfish carving too, Fuuko congratulates her on the wedding and hopes that she can be happy forever. With that, Fuuko disappears, and a great wind blows. Kouko later tells Tomoya and Nagisa what Fuuko had said, and she thinks that it was a blessing from within Fuuko’s dream. She now believes that if she and Yuusuke keep their happy feelings, then Fuuko will surely be happy too.

In the aftermath, Kyou tells the group about the rumor of the unconscious girl who got into an accident two years ago. Ryou knows that it was Kouko’s cute little sister, but Sunohara doesn’t recognize who they’re talking about. Nevertheless, he has the same feeling as Kyou when she mentions sensing a girl who’s always running around the school. Sunohara still has the carving with him, and although he doesn’t know where he got it from, he and everyone else remembers that it’s supposed to be a starfish. Sleeping nearby, Tomoya thinks to himself that, before he knew it, this girl had become the talk of the school. He sees an image of a girl running innocently, with all her might, around the school, and he knows that everyone is waiting for the day when this girl wakes up. He is one of those people and is sure that the day will come when Fuuko presents him with a starfish carving and asks him to be her friend."

Ahh yeah, forgot that was episode 9. Such a good episode that was :)

That it is.

I get emotional just thinking about it.

:cry:

Personally I think it's all about episodes 20 and 22. Anyhoo, you should find it to be a great show Raining.

By the way, Bersek seems to be fucking awesome after 10 eps. Guess I'm gonna have to star buying the damn manga... Who's with me?

By the way, Bersek seems to be fucking awesome after 10 eps. Guess I'm gonna have to star buying the damn manga... Who's with me?

Why haven't you watched it earlier? You'll be broke for life if you star buying Berserk manga.

Oh, and it will get even better.

Why haven't you watched it earlier? You'll be broke for life if you star buying Berserk manga.

Oh, and it will get even better.

Nah. At 14euros per volume, it means I can afford 7 volumes a month with my spend-at-will budget... meaning I'll get about 3 per month, which means I'll have all of it (the part that's been released, anyway), by this time next year.:heh:

Finished watching up to ep 10 off DMC and it is still quite awesome.

it is awsomely awesome and so is the manga.

Finished watching up to ep 10 off DMC and it is still quite awesome.

it is awsomely awesome and so is the manga.

I second/third/w/e this, although the manga eclipses the already great anime. REALLY REALLY wish the anime was a little more faithful but what they have done is awesome anyways. Love the starting theme song as well.

The anime Berserk is just the flashback part of the manga isn't it?

The ending confused me so much I might just have to pick up the manga one day.

That's how I got into it- great manga it is.

It is and it isn't in that it misses a few, quite no very important bits, but seeing as the way it was done, it was to leave less loose ends.

Detroit Metal City episode 11 (Hip Hop Vs Metal) is out. :D

It's been out for a few days :P

I can't wait to watch the next few episodes of Naruto, it's getting good!

Also, ARGH, the Naruto Manga... oooooooh, can't wait for next weeks!