NEurope

Reminded me of the episode with the big huge espada (was it number 10? kurosaki cut off his arm) beating up kurosaki when his inner hollow was coming out. A bit sickening.

What I found nasty about that was they censored blood from the manga, so Ichigo was spitting up... spit. Fountains of it. I found that more disturbing than if it had been blood -_-

Kinda strange considering all the blood in earlier parts of Bleach :/

What I found nasty about that was they censored blood from the manga, so Ichigo was spitting up... spit. Fountains of it. I found that more disturbing than if it had been blood -_-

Kinda strange considering all the blood in earlier parts of Bleach :/

Hmmm yeah I did think it was a little odd.. I don't watch the manga so I wasn't aware of the bloodyness! Interesting. Yet scary X(

Man this story arc is crazy! Its not looking to good for Kakashi and I will seriously be depressed if he does end up being the next one to die.

Konoha is just a warzone at the moment and a massive wreck. By the time Naruto finishes his training and gets back there aint gonna be anything left!

The Naruto anime has really got its act together lately. After a disappointing few months before the recent filler arc, I haven't had anything to complain about for a while. Today's episode was fast paced, enjoyable and brilliantly animated :)

The Naruto anime has really got its act together lately. After a disappointing few months before the recent filler arc, I haven't had anything to complain about for a while. Today's episode was fast paced, enjoyable and brilliantly animated :)

I just watched this weeks episode and I couldnt agree more.

This episode was simply fantastic. At the point where Kakashi and Shikamaru counter attack and free Choji and Ino I was hyper as hell, especially when the music kicked in! Then when Hidan gets caught in the Shadow Mimic that was the icing on the cake.

Does anyone else really like Hidan? I think hes a breath of fresh air for a villian. Yeah hes slightly mad but hes pretty funny too, especially in the previous episode where he was chasing Kakuzu when Shikamaru was controlling him.

Right, I saw Clannad after story 8, and am pleased for three reasons: the Kanon reference (the jam if you haven't seen Kanon), the seeding of the main arc, and best of all, it seems that after story proper starts next week.

Downloading now, man I'm so pumped for Naruto lately even knowing what's going to happen. Watching the fillers in one sitting was the best thing I did, and this arc has been really good.

I just watched this weeks episode and I couldnt agree more.

This episode was simply fantastic. At the point where Kakashi and Shikamaru counter attack and free Choji and Ino I was hyper as hell, especially when the music kicked in! Then when Hidan gets caught in the Shadow Mimic that was the icing on the cake.

Does anyone else really like Hidan? I think hes a breath of fresh air for a villian. Yeah hes slightly mad but hes pretty funny too, especially in the previous episode where he was chasing Kakuzu when Shikamaru was controlling him.

He's awesome, is nice to know not all villains have to be like Itachi. He's a choir boy next to these too.

Right, I saw Clannad after story 8, and am pleased for three reasons: the Kanon reference (the jam if you haven't seen Kanon), the seeding of the main arc, and best of all, it seems that after story proper starts next week.

Sweet.

Although these last episodes weren't too bad, I sometimes felt that they were just necessary filler eps to get you to know a bit more about certain characters.

Having said that, I thought this was a very good episode. Enjoyed it more than the previous episodes.

I now wonder if ep9 of After Story will be as good as ep9 of the first series. :indeed:

Naruto has been freaking jawesome. I never had a problem with as most people, but lately it has been reachin levels I'd expect in an anime that's not infinite. Kick ass. Of course this won't last forever, but still, win.

Also, Hidan's expressions remind me of Loius from Hotel Dusk.

Naruto Shippuuden 85... Shit was so cash! It was perfect in every department, I can't believe most of it was filler! And it will get even more epic!

Glad to hear that Shippuden is picking up, sounds like it was a good episode. See, they can do good if they try :heh:

Is Naruto really getting that good? I tend to watch the thing in large spurts, stopping when I lose interest in it. I think the last thing I saw was:

Two of those Akatsuki members killing some sort of monk and carrying his corpse around to claim the reward.

I tell you, with these sorts of animes you know nothing will happen for about 20 episodes, and when it does it'll take another 20 episodes to conclude. That's kind of why I leave it a while until a lot of episodes accumulate, so there is at least something to watch. So that leads me on to the next question-

Do you prefer shorter and concise anime/manga series, or ongoing dramas that probably won't end for years? I'd have to say the former, if only because they tend to be better written and produced (partly due to the fact they aren't releasing an episode every week until the end of time).

I like and dislike short animes. And the same for long animes.

With short ones the stories are great, and it's great to see a conclusion. But sometimes you just don't want it to end. FMA, E7, I didn't want those to end. FMA could've carried on. But there's a new one coming which I'm ecstatic about.

Long animes will have fillers which are shit, but something like Naruto I can't and don't want to see end. I've been watching it, but not as long as others, for far too long. It'd be wierd to not watch it.

I would say the FMA anime is the perfect balance - the story progressed at a great rate; in my opinion 51 episodes didn't put it in the 'short' basket, but not the overkill basket either. Not wanting it to end, in my opinion, is a sign of the anime not being bad. I felt the same for FMA, and that just confirmed how much I enjoyed it. I honestly believe it takes a lot of guts to end a series rather than to milk it dry, systematically turning it into a profit-machine. Some animes do work well to be continued (I believe One Piece is one, because it doesn't really take itself seriously) though.

And the great thing with FMA is that a second series is planned, and as I've followed the manga up to the present I know it will be cracking. The FMA manga storyline won't go on forever though either, as I'm pretty sure I saw it confirmed somewhere that there's probably not too much left of it.

Yeah the manga will be ending soon-ish. It was originally planned to only be around 80 chapters and i'm sure else where I read it would be soon since the thing the manga was building up to is happening.

Looking forward to the anime, supposed to be April it starts and when FUNimation pick it up, they better pick up the same VAs aside from Al, but get someone who sounded like the original.

I would say the FMA anime is the perfect balance - the story progressed at a great rate; in my opinion 51 episodes didn't put it in the 'short' basket, but not the overkill basket either. Not wanting it to end, in my opinion, is a sign of the anime not being bad. I felt the same for FMA, and that just confirmed how much I enjoyed it. I honestly believe it takes a lot of guts to end a series rather than to milk it dry, systematically turning it into a profit-machine. Some animes do work well to be continued (I believe One Piece is one, because it doesn't really take itself seriously) though.

And the great thing with FMA is that a second series is planned, and as I've followed the manga up to the present I know it will be cracking. The FMA manga storyline won't go on forever though either, as I'm pretty sure I saw it confirmed somewhere that there's probably not too much left of it.

I'm quoting this because I agree with it completely. FMA is the only anime I think I've watched that is a perfect (or as close as possible) length.

^___^

Short ones are good, but sometimes I'd like to see the story develop further, perhaps like Ouran high school host club, airmaster, or a few others.

Is Naruto really getting that good? I tend to watch the thing in large spurts, stopping when I lose interest in it. I think the last thing I saw was:

Two of those Akatsuki members killing some sort of monk and carrying his corpse around to claim the reward.

It's pretty much from that moment on that it has been consistently good, with the exception of some filler stuff where loads of teams go to all these possible drop points and... they do stuff... pointless stuff... all a big waste of time.

it... could still be a joke, their biggest and most elaborate joke ever? :/

Hope it's not true, someone else might start subbing it if it is. I don't want to pay to stream it from Viz, and I don't want English dubs >.<

There's a free stream a weel after it airs, or you pay a small amount to watch it on the same day it got broadcasted.

Anyway, i'm fairly sure there are other subbers out there that do Naruto. I used to download from one, but can't remember the name of them.

it... could still be a joke, their biggest and most elaborate joke ever? :/

Hope it's not true, someone else might start subbing it if it is. I don't want to pay to stream it from Viz, and I don't want English dubs >.<

That's what I thought when Shadow mentioned it (so kudos to him for the heads up)

Gutted if its true

:(

There's a free stream a weel after it airs, or you pay a small amount to watch it on the same day it got broadcasted.

Anyway, i'm fairly sure there are other subbers out there that do Naruto. I used to download from one, but can't remember the name of them.

Hopefully there are other sources! D:

I'm pretty sure they said the exact same thing once before. They are a bunch of assholes who think they are hilarious, basically.

You still believe this? They did it dozens and dozens of times before! And they always do it when there's a week without Naruto.