NEurope

DMC10 is out. Releases have been very quick lately. Will watch it later tonight.

DMC ep10 used one of the bonus pages from the manga as the 2nd part. :)

DMC10 is out. Releases have been very quick lately. Will watch it later tonight.

Echooo you rock, you always remind me when there's a new episode out! <3

*watches*

As expected, the new DMC was awesome.

the fake Krouser was so awful, i was in stitches XD

krouuuuseer-tannn! :D

If you like seein a midget green haired Robot fighting a whole manner of crazy things then this is for you. :p

I'm sold, thanks.

Considering I loved FLCL...

I'm sold, thanks.

Considering I loved FLCL...

Who doesn't love FLCL needs a lobotomy.

I still haven't watched FLCL! :o

*hangs head in shame*

:(

Go, go now before you have to write a book entitled 'Help, There's a Mafia Don Beating My Ass' colon, 'The Coolness Bear Story'!

I still haven't watched FLCL! :o

*hangs head in shame*

:(

It's pretty fun. Even if the story is confusing, and humour involves tons of japanese puns.

And the don shall forgive me, but I don't quite love it. I only like it. :heh:

It's pretty fun. Even if the story is confusing, and humour involves tons of japanese puns.

You'll pass because it's your birthday. But watch it again. And again. Until you love it.

Go, go now before you have to write a book entitled 'Help, There's a Mafia Don Beating My Ass' colon, 'The Coolness Bear Story'!

I'm on it! :grin: (finally and seriously this time. :)) I'm so lazy it's only 6 episodes.

and I don't want a Don anywhere near my ass. :p

I'm sure I'll love it. : peace:

Hehe, he has to it's your Birthday. I don't mind the story being confusing as I'm so easily confused anyway. :heh:

Speaking of FLCL; I'm watching it, and I'm liking it quite a lot.

I love the ending song "Ride On Shooting Star" by The Pillows. I've even learnt to play it on guitar. :grin:

What is the 13th Volume of Death Note? I saw it in Waterstones the other day but didnt really look at it much, just noticed that its bigger than all the others.

What is the 13th Volume of Death Note? I saw it in Waterstones the other day but didnt really look at it much, just noticed that its bigger than all the others.

It's quite unneccessary, it's a "how to read and interpret" Death Note, but it's actually just a money suck. It lets you know L's real name and gives you some little extras of info... it's a waste of money, honestly. I wish I hadn't bought it.

Speaking of FLCL; I'm watching it, and I'm liking it quite a lot.

I love the ending song "Ride On Shooting Star" by The Pillows. I've even learnt to play it on guitar. :grin:

It's one of the best soundtracks out there, Pillows is fucking amazing.

FLCL's confusing, at first I watched it for the wackyness, and humour, amazing drawings and animations and perfect soundtrack, then the more I watched it the more I loved each of the mentioned bits and understood more of the story. It's always pretty silly, mind, but awesome.

i have not watched FLCL also :(
You so should, it's only six OVAs and they're awesome and unique.

ooooh nel was one of the espada :o

I kinda read wiki and spoiled myself on this part :blank: , but nevertheless cool ending. Shame about the beginning and middle.. Pure cack. :shakehead

ooooh nel was one of the espada :o

I kinda read wiki and spoiled myself on this part :blank: , but nevertheless cool ending. Shame about the beginning and middle.. Pure cack. :shakehead

agreed about the cackness, too much filler lame-comedy with those lil hollow dudes. re: nel... have you taken a closer look at the OP ?;)

agreed about the cackness, too much filler lame-comedy with those lil hollow dudes. re: nel... have you taken a closer look at the OP ?
;)

I caught the end of the episode, the preview for the next one and noticed it. Can't say i've seen the intro, might have to check!

I also saw the wiki article on nel (and her not so goofy image) a month or so ago :( HATE WIKI

also unrelated but has anyone checked out Skip Beat? It's relatively new, and i personally think its quite funny - maybe a bit girly for the majority of anime fans on here

haha. so. funny.

n00b.

What? It's true! Admit it already. I like Bleach too... but it sucks. It's like Heroes. I like it. And watch it every week. And I know it sucks. What's wrong with admitting to it?