NEurope

What? It's true! Admit it already. I like Bleach too... but it sucks. It's like Heroes. I like it. And watch it every week. And I know it sucks. What's wrong with admitting to it?

It doesn't suck all the time. That's you. :heh:

Hehe, I kid. Yeah a lot of the fillars are a bit sucky but meh, I still likes it.

What? It's true! Admit it already. I like Bleach too... but it sucks. It's like Heroes. I like it. And watch it every week. And I know it sucks. What's wrong with admitting to it?

Except that Heroes doesn't suck :P I've given up on watching Bleach, ever since the soul society arc ended, it was all downhill. And it's not just the anime, the story itself and its evolution mostly sucks.

Soul Eater 29! :grin: Brilliant! I love this anime so much everything about it screams awesome!

OMG! :o Mini Medusa. YES! She looks so good! :bowdown:

Except that Heroes doesn't suck :P I've given up on watching Bleach, ever since the soul society arc ended, it was all downhill. And it's not just the anime, the story itself and its evolution mostly sucks.

Bingo. Except for Heroes not sucking... I mean, I love Heroes, but mostly it sucks hard... it's just one of those shows where you ignore all of it's flaws because there's that one thing that keeps you going. :heh: I ain't ashamed of saying I love Heroes... but it's not exactly high tier stuff. :awesome:

So, saw episode 4 of after story, which was pretty good. Japanese is such a cool language for over the top arguments and rhetoric. Thus concludes the Sunohara arc - it seems we have Misae's next. Good at this is, I can't wait until after story proper kicks in.

Bingo. Except for Heroes not sucking... I mean, I love Heroes, but mostly it sucks hard... it's just one of those shows where you ignore all of it's flaws because there's that one thing that keeps you going. :heh: I ain't ashamed of saying I love Heroes... but it's not exactly high tier stuff. :awesome:

The way I see it is simply as a cool show, that's very "comics super hero" like that's great to watch. Not gonna say it's deep or in the same tier as Stargate or Scrubs, but still.

Anyway, anime! Naruto! Training eps are awesome, even if almost nothing happened! :heart:

Anyway, anime! Naruto! Training eps are awesome, even if almost nothing happened! :heart:

I loved how he got the inspiration as to how to combine the nature manipulation and chakra manipulation. Kakashi is truly epic. ^^

The way I see it is simply as a cool show, that's very "comics super hero" like that's great to watch. Not gonna say it's deep or in the same tier as Stargate or Scrubs, but still.

Speaking of which (naruto, that is), I've started to watch it again... I've got 19 eps left to catch up with (yesterday they were 23), planning on hitting no 81 by monday night. : peace:

"]It's definitely cool, but that's about it, there's nothing there except for coolness. The rest is pretty much done as cheap as possible, mainly the story, which is just completely uninspired. But fuck it, the only reason I watch it is because it's cool anyway, so... yeah.

So, saw episode 4 of after story, which was pretty good. Japanese is such a cool language for over the top arguments and rhetoric. Thus concludes the Sunohara arc - it seems we have Misae's next. Good at this is, I can't wait until after story proper kicks in.

It was a good episode. Much different to what we've had already.

I was sort of hoping for a bit of football action, but what we got was better than that. ::shrug:

Mind you, the people in the football club reminded me of typical England fans. (Tossers, if you didn't know.) :wink:

Seriously, this is getting stupid... why the hell does it always start to get cloudy and rainy every damn time someone (good) dies? What a fucking cliché of an episode. And what the fuck is it with the flashbacks... Ino remebers selling him flowers? Wtf kinda moment is that to remember Asuma by?

That said, it wasn't a bad episode... but I'm not gonna remeber it as a highlight in the future. Meh, I guess...

Oh, by the way, is it just me or was Sarutobi Asuma a bit of a very rudimentar character? For a Jounin, he sure did have a limited "arsenal"...

"control the world", well, I'll be damned, have I ever heard that somewhere before? Seriously, I was expecting Akatsuki's goals to be a bit more refined. Cool episode, though. : peace:

Actually about Akatsuki's goal that you said above, not much of a spoiler and not answering anything, but it'll make it more interesting...

It goes deeper than that.

Actually about Akatsuki's goal that you said above, not much of a spoiler and not answering anything, but it'll make it more interesting...

It goes deeper than that.

I was expecting as much... after all...

it's Uchiha Madara we're talking about...

Seriously, this is getting stupid... why the hell does it always start to get cloudy and rainy every damn time someone (good) dies? What a fucking cliché of an episode. And what the fuck is it with the flashbacks... Ino remebers selling him flowers? Wtf kinda moment is that to remember Asuma by?

That said, it wasn't a bad episode... but I'm not gonna remeber it as a highlight in the future. Meh, I guess...

Oh, by the way, is it just me or was Sarutobi Asuma a bit of a very rudimentar character? For a Jounin, he sure did have a limited "arsenal"...

"control the world", well, I'll be damned, have I ever heard that somewhere before? Seriously, I was expecting Akatsuki's goals to be a bit more refined. Cool episode, though. : peace:

Meh I don't care if it's a cliché it's awesome. And the fillers were good at least for that. Also, that ash cloud attack was amazing.

I've seen the fight part out of curiosity on youtube and man, they really use 3D in every single anime now don't they?

Yeah, sounds good to hear "KONO YAROU!" with that rageful voice. Hell, it looked like he killed them with the eyes.

Well, he was up against an Akatsuki and didn't have much of a chance to fight because of the enemy's abilities. Any Akatsuki seem to be above Jounin level and Asuma and Kurenai were the 2 youngest Jounins. Or at least in the 1st series it was referenced that they were the greenest Jounins because they were just promoted from Chuunins recently. They're no Kakashi I guess.

Their objective is quite cliché, yes, but the plan behind it is more elaborated than I thought it would be. The bastard got a degree in economy and politics. lol

I've seen the fight part out of curiosity on youtube and man, they really use 3D in every single anime now don't they?

Yeah, sounds good to hear "KONO YAROU!" with that rageful voice. Hell, it looked like he killed them with the eyes.

Yep, there's a fair bit of 3D, but this is KyoAni (the Haruhi people) so they're bound to make use of all the technological trickery that they can. Anyway, for some really great forceful Japanese (albeit unnaturally masculine and over the top), try watching Akio's monologue in episode 22 of season one:

Yume o kanaero, Nagisaaaaa! Nagisa, baka ka omee wa? Kodomo no yume ga, oya no yume nan da yo! Omae ga kanaeba iin da! Ore-tachi wa, omae ga yume o kanaeru no o yume miten da yo! Ore-tachi wa, yume o akirametan ja nee - jibun-tachi no yume o omae no yume ni shitan da! Oya to wa sou iu mon nan da yo! Kazokutte no wa, sou iu mon nan da yo! Dakara, ano hi kara zutto... Pan yaki nagara, zutto... Ore-tachi wa, sore o machi kogarete ikite kitan da yo! Koko de omee ga kujiketara, ore-tacha ochikomu zo, temeeee! Sekinin juudai da zo, temeee!

Sounds so awesome, probably even if you don't know Japanese. Rough translation:

Realise your dream Nagisaaaaa! Nagisa, are you an idiot? A child's dream is shared by their parents! You can realise this dream! We didn't give up on our dreams - they became your dream! That's what being a parent is! That's what family is! It's because of this, that ever since that day... ever since that day, we've baked bread... We lived, waiting for this moment! If you give up here, you let us down! It's a massive responsibility, dammit!

^ When I first watched that bit, I was going "Cor. Get in, old man." :smile:

Akio's monologue is awesome, but not as much when I re-enact it. Complete with movements. :blank:

Just watched FLCL episode 5. Loved it when it went all South Park.

FLCL's great. So quirky and weird. :grin:

New Anime Announcements:

• Seto no Hanayome will be getting a two part OVA. The first part will be shipped on November 28, while the second will follow up on January 30.

• Pani Poni Dash will be getting a new episode with the release of the DVD-box March 2009.

• Tenchi Muyo-inspired Isekai no Seikishi Monogatari will be getting animated.

• A Gundam “surprise” project is underway to mark the franchise’s 30th anniversary.

• The next Tsubasa Chronicle OVA will be called Tsubasa Shunraiki and will be two episodes released on March 17 and then April 17th.

• Slayers will be getting a 5th series titled Slayers EVOLUTION-R; this will be a sequel to Slayers REVOLUTION.

• xxxHOLiC is getting a two part OVA called ×××HOLiC Shunmuki. The two parts will be released on February 17 and March 15.

Wooo, that was a pretty damn good episode. Nel is number 3, who would have thought it. =D

Yep, there's a fair bit of 3D, but this is KyoAni (the Haruhi people) so they're bound to make use of all the technological trickery that they can. Anyway, for some really great forceful Japanese (albeit unnaturally masculine and over the top), try watching Akio's monologue in episode 22 of season one:

Nah, I'll see it when I watch the whole series one day.

And yeah, I know who Kyoto Animation are. Speaking of which, they sure use a lot of real world references and photography:

1225053568262eb4.jpg

1225053835505yi5.jpg

I knew Haruhi's school location was based on a real world town but I didn't know it was so literal. I bet that school was raided by rabid fanboys in hopes of finding Haruhi in there.

Quite a fair bit of real world references. The folk who done Noein done that aswell. I'll get comparison pictures later if I can, but the town of Hakodate(sp?) in Japan is the town in Noein. In the DVDs the directer and VA of Haruka done a tour of the town.

Naruto Chapter 423:

Fuck me! NO WAY! A hero FALLS?! If only bleach had the guts to do something like this.

Naruto Chapter 423:
Fuck me! NO WAY! A hero FALLS?! If only bleach had the guts to do something like this.

Thing is, people 'die' so often in Naruto that it's a cry wolf situation when they actually do. In this case I think he'll be alright, I mean Tsunade's gotta die soon and surely he's next in line for Hokage... we shall see though

Thing is, people 'die' so often in Naruto that it's a cry wolf situation when they actually do. In this case I think he'll be alright, I mean Tsunade's gotta die soon and surely he's next in line for Hokage... we shall see though

You see, normally i would be like, yeah he's fine. But after Jiraiya, I am really not so sure. But my reckoning was that at least, he would live long enough to see Naruto become Hokage. Geez I dunno. I really don't. Can't wait till next week