Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Watching Wolfs Rain at the moment, really enjoying it.

The animation is top notch, I always need that in an anime which leads on to my next question. Does the animation in Bleach get any better?

I've watched the first 5 episodes and it seems very bland, mass produced stuff.

I'm continuing to watch it because the idea intrigues me and I'm hoping it gets better, it must do seeing as it has like 150 episodes right?

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the ending sucked for everybody, I wish they had followed the manga instead of changing everything. :(

The manga had a different ending?

I want to know if Ed and Al went back and stayed in the Alchemy world.

Did they?

Dante if you read this, which group did you use for DMC? Kuro hana are only on like 6.

*looks at manga in his drawer*

: peace:

Remember it's a chapter a month so try and ration it out a bit :heh:

You mean to buy or look on the intrnet? when you say 1 every month.

Watching the animal crossing movie. I'll tell you what I think when I finish. If I finish.

Don't watch it.

Did you see it raw or subbed?

Anyway, I'm considering watching Romeo x Juliet, for amusement purposes if nothing else. (And yes, it is what you think it is. Only it's set on a floating castle and Juliet is pretending to be a man.)

Follow the manga? I think the anime came before the manga.

At least, the manga still isn't over.

It was the manga first but since it was only a chapter a month of the manga and an episode a week, all the material ran out fast.

They manga and anime where at the same point roughly about

when Hughes died and Ed,Al and Winry went to Rush Valley.

So because it caught up so fast (and I bet they planned it), the anime seperated from the manga since if they kept following the manga, it would be over a month per episode.

The manga started way back in January 2001 and the anime started in October 2005 and there's only about 75 chapters of the manga at the moment.

The manga just now is completely different.A few non-spoilerish ones are

A few of the Homuncules is different.

Izumi doesn't have a child.

Dante doesn't exist.

How Homunculus are made and some other things I can't say.

There are several more characters in it and even though they're looking for a Philosphers Stone all the events are different in the manga after they diverge.

Did you see it raw or subbed?

It was subbed. And I don't know if there was another part to it. But according to the website I watched it on it was complete. There just really wasn't much to it. It was nice to see how the style of the a.c world made a transition to the screen though keeping all the characteristics of animals and scenery.

It just wasn't very good.

One of the stations airing higurashi has cancelled it thanks to a real girl murdering her father with an axe.

They're also spreading slight misinformation about the game:

山村での連続怪死事件がテーマ。

主人公の少女は親の離婚騒動がトラウマに。

斧を使って敵を殺していく。

"The game is about a series of murders in a mountain village.

A young girl protagonist is suffering trauma from the divorce of her parents.

She uses a hatchet to kill her enemies."

It's the influence of America if you ask me... this is stupid.

Finished watching the final episode in the 74 ep series of Monster. It has some really well done characters, psychological questions and a deep plot.

Definitely worth a watch if anyone fancies it. Currently I'm about to watch "The Girl Who Leapt Through Time", apparently a film that has great awards.

It was the manga first but since it was only a chapter a month of the manga and an episode a week, all the material ran out fast.

They manga and anime where at the same point roughly about

when Hughes died and Ed,Al and Winry went to Rush Valley.

So because it caught up so fast (and I bet they planned it), the anime seperated from the manga since if they kept following the manga, it would be over a month per episode.

The manga started way back in January 2001 and the anime started in October 2005 and there's only about 75 chapters of the manga at the moment.

The manga just now is completely different.A few non-spoilerish ones are

A few of the Homuncules is different.

Izumi doesn't have a child.

Dante doesn't exist.

How Homunculus are made and some other things I can't say.

There are several more characters in it and even though they're looking for a Philosphers Stone all the events are different in the manga after they diverge.

Yep, one reason to watch both the anime and read the manga.