NEurope

Has anyone seen Seirei No Moribito?

I saw one episode, looked cool, can't say anymore than that though :P

Coz it's been sitting on my hard drive for a year and a half and I never even watched a single episode, lol... I'm just curious as to wether or not I should raise it on the priority list.

My Zelda Volume 2 arrived yesterday. They still haven't fixed the error with the release date of the game. Rest of the book is good though. Can't wait for volume 3 (Majora's Mask).

I'm not even gonna waste time describing here the epicness of One Piece when i'm the only One Piece reader here, so i'l simply say this:

Chapter 524:

EPIC

One Piece manga is just not as good as the anime, just because the voice acting is so perfect and adds so much to the humour of it.

One Piece manga is just not as good as the anime, just because the voice acting is so perfect and adds so much to the humour of it.

Totally agree. The anime voice acting is awesome, as is the pausing between jokes and the music.

Are we saying "Bai-bai" to the school, and maybe even Kotomi, as she's off to America?

Pretty much, although bear in mind that Nagisa still has another year of school before she graduates. In the original game, the only members of the drama club were Tomoya, Nagisa, and Sunohara, so I imagine KyoAni have packed Kotomi off to America to avoid inconsistencies. I expect a certain event later on in the story will be altered in a minor way though. Anyway, I thought 9 was quite a good episode, albeit something of a bridge into after story proper - how did you find it?

Oh yes - a fun thing to do is compare the current situation to the start of season 1:

I hate this city. It's full of memories I want to forget. Every day I go to school, chat with friends, and return to a home that I don't want to go back to. Is it ever going be any different? Will a day come when things change?

I think it's safe to say that day has arrived.

Pretty much, although bear in mind that Nagisa still has another year of school before she graduates. In the original game, the only members of the drama club were Tomoya, Nagisa, and Sunohara, so I imagine KyoAni have packed Kotomi off to America to avoid inconsistencies. I expect a certain event later on in the story will be altered in a minor way though. Anyway, I thought 9 was quite a good episode, albeit something of a bridge into after story proper - how did you find it?

Oh yes - a fun thing to do is compare the current situation to the start of season 1:

I hate this city. It's full of memories I want to forget. Every day I go to school, chat with friends, and return to a home that I don't want to go back to. Is it ever going be any different? Will a day come when things change?

I think it's safe to say that day has arrived.

I enjoyed that ep a lot. Funny and quite moving. I'm really looking forward to the next episode and beyond. Just to see where everything goes from here.

However, I can't really say I'm looking forward to you-know-what.

And in regards to the edit: I whole-heartedly agree. :smile:

Hellfire:

Nop, that part was kinda boring, we found out now that the Amazon Island as the purpose of leading us to: (Drum Roll)

The entering of the New Era, because of the big war.

Ace will be executed (as you already know) and Luffy learned what's happening and is going to Impel Down save Ace.

But Luffy is just an Ant in what's happening right now.

The Marine (AoKiji, Kizaru, Akainu, Smoker, Hina, Jango, Fullbody, T-Bone, John The Giant, 6 of the Shichibukai, Garp, etc) are ready at Impel Down waiting for WhiteBeard crew that's coming to save Ace.

Seriously, in OneManga Forum, even the biggest Narutard of there is waiting for what i mentioned in the spoiler.

Shorty:

True, but i read the manga because:

-Its ahead iof the Anime (Duh...)

-The drawings of Oda are funny, even funnier than the drawings in the Anime, in my opinion.

-There aren't any boring fillers there.

Dante:

I'm watching it, the story is cool but kinda confusing, i'm lost.

And what was the purpose of episode 4? It made no sense to me, Random.

Then again, Manglobe is known for its randomness, but it still annoys me

I stopped reading the Berserk manga a while back after getting a new PC. Started reading it again from Vol 18 onwards and boy is it still great. :)

For those of you who are tired of these annoying 15 year old kid main-lead character* type mangas this is a breath of fresh air. The illustrations are so detailed and the whole thing is so dark, and the story and characters are great too.

*This excludes FMA, as that manga is pure awesome. :)

I actually believed it a while ago just didn't post about it. Not because they say it though, at the time it could've perfectly been a troll, but because of the stream things. Now of course it's obvious :P

This is good, really good, this kind of initiative is fantastic, I just hope the translations are good. If not, I hope a good subber picks it up. I might even consider paying if it's a really small fee and the quality's good, because it would encourage others to do the same

I just have to say thanks to Dattebayo for all the amazing work they did.

EDIT:This might be a problem, crunchyroll doesnt have the videos available worldwide. I'm also afraid the quality won't be the best.

Hahaha, best long term troll ever, I take my invisible Fez to you, Dattebayo!

;_;

I stopped reading the Berserk manga a while back after getting a new PC. Started reading it again from Vol 18 onwards and boy is it still great. :)

For those of you who are tired of these annoying 15 year old kid main-lead character* type mangas this is a breath of fresh air. The illustrations are so detailed and the whole thing is so dark, and the story and characters are great too.

*This excludes FMA, as that manga is pure awesome. :)

You know, when we actually agree upon something... it's pretty much settled that it's right. :heh:

Its annoying me in Bleach atm how they always seem to have 3 fights going on at once! it just means each fight is being spread out over a lot more episodes and im getting bored of each one quite quickly. Its just one episode one side has the upper hand, next episode someone reveals new power gains upper hand, but then the first person was only using half their power... etcetc

Just bugging me a bit :P I miss it when it was Ichigo kicking ass and taking names :)