NEurope

I'm not even gonna waste time describing here the epicness of One Piece when i'm the only One Piece reader here, so i'l simply say this:

Chapter 524:

EPIC

WRONG. I read One piece too (tried dloading but there were WAY TOO MANY episodes to dload. Plus I enjoy being ahead) and it is indeed one of the best out there at the moment. Probably better than Naruto and bleach combined, and really, with all that is going on, the end is nowhere in sight!

I stopped reading the Berserk manga a while back after getting a new PC. Started reading it again from Vol 18 onwards and boy is it still great. :)

For those of you who are tired of these annoying 15 year old kid main-lead character* type mangas this is a breath of fresh air. The illustrations are so detailed and the whole thing is so dark, and the story and characters are great too.

*This excludes FMA, as that manga is pure awesome. :)

Berserk is awesome. It is what it is which is awesome i shall happily say again. The detail that goes into it though, is what makes the releases take so long to be...released. Man i miss reading whole volumes. Probably the best manga i have read................................akira is up there too but damn i love berserk.

Why is there no sub of the 5th Hellsing OVA episode, it´s been two farking weeks since it was aired.

I need my OTT violence :(

Its annoying me in Bleach atm how they always seem to have 3 fights going on at once! it just means each fight is being spread out over a lot more episodes and im getting bored of each one quite quickly. Its just one episode one side has the upper hand, next episode someone reveals new power gains upper hand, but then the first person was only using half their power... etcetc

Just bugging me a bit :P I miss it when it was Ichigo kicking ass and taking names :)

qft. It makes it seem really dragged out. But I like how they did condense most of byakuya's battle into one episode rather than the recent ones, where it was spread out to breaking point :heh:

Ichigo is now a n00b. XD I mean what happened to him totally wiping out kenpachi, who is now saving his ass. Its really lolworthy.

Deathjam, i officially love you :')

And yes, the end is nowhere in the sight, and yes, now its better than both Bleach and Naruto together (that may change though, it seems like there are some good changes coming soon to Bleach, i heard this in OneManga)

But seriously, i can't wait for tomorrow to see what happens in THE BIG FUCKING WAR!!!

This has to be the most hyped War in a manga (and soon in a Anime) in the entire internet

qft. It makes it seem really dragged out. But I like how they did condense most of byakuya's battle into one episode rather than the recent ones, where it was spread out to breaking point :heh:

Ichigo is now a n00b. XD I mean what happened to him totally wiping out kenpachi, who is now saving his ass. Its really lolworthy.

He still hasn't been healed from the Grimjaw (sp?) fight, where he ever so epically kicked lavish amounts of ass. I'm sure he'll be good to go. Anyway, awesome episode, looking forward to seeing where it goes after these fights.

Yeh, right after grimmjaws fight, he fought that mantis dude, so of course he's weak :P

How did the Bleach captains get so strong :/

Ichigo flattened most of them without even learning Bankai, but when he first fought Grimmjaw he was annihilated. He can't stand up to any of the Espada without his mask, which should put him even further above the captains he thrashed in the SS arc - so where've they suddenly got this power boost from?

Simply put:

Ichigo vs. Kenpachi - Ichigo wins by miles despite being a newbie

Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw (esp.6) - Ichigo gets beaten repeatedly

Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw - Ichigo finally wins after huge battle where GJ has to release and Ichi goes Hollow

Kenpachi vs. Nnoitora (esp.5) - fighting evenly without taking eye patch off

.... :/

btw if anyone's waiting for Naruto Shippuuden 86-87 and not finding it on the db torrent page, you might have to find it by other means *cough*

Ichigo flattened most of them without even learning Bankai, but when he first fought Grimmjaw he was annihilated. He can't stand up to any of the Espada without his mask, which should put him even further above the captains he thrashed in the SS arc - so where've they suddenly got this power boost from?

Simply put:

Ichigo vs. Grimmjaw - Ichigo finally wins after huge battle where GJ has to release and Ichi goes Hollow

btw if anyone's waiting for Naruto Shippuuden 86-87 and not finding it on the db torrent page, you might have to find it by other means *cough*

Bleach is so crappy...

And DB should keep subbing until the 15th of January, if they ever stop subbing.

I love you Shorty.

That's the thing about Bleach, it's not even just the anime, it's the story, they get strong all of the sudden without any logic, I just don't like the way the characters strength evolves.

Well even this is somewhat explainable. Kenpachi is staying on par with a guy who has already taken on Neliel and Ichigo, Bkuyaka (or however the f*ck you spell it) is going up against a guy who is completely trumped by his Bankai (after he had severed the nerves controlling the left side of his body) and the research guy is going up against the other research guy who has now faced Ishida, Renji, and the two ex-arrancar. So they're on par but only because they're late. Hope that wasn't confusing, i'm shit with name.

Just caught up with Naruto as well. It was good, but why let only naruto go up against that guy at the end? There's like 8 of you, just f*cking finish it so we can move on with the bloody story. I'm still finding myself wanting the whole thing to hurry the hell up as well.

Simply put:

Yeah I thought the same myself.

Hopefully Kenpachi finds out his soul slayers name. That would be awesome, and he'd really kick ass.

Thanks for the shippuuden sauce shorteh! <3

Simply put:

Could it also be that, after realising the threat they were in from Aizen, and how a newbie can come in and cause SOOO much trouble, that Soul society captains got off their butts and did some serious training like ichigo and (some) friends were doing? I think Kenpachi sorta shows this later in his fight I believe.

Kenpachi vs. Ichigo - a straight up DBZ style fight - who has more power.

Byakuya vs Ichigo - ichi had learned bankai by then, and he also had a little help from hollow in that fight too.

Plus, the captains truly understand their bankais and how to use them so their fights are more ability based than power, unlike Ichi's sadly. Bah give me more Jojo's bizarre adventure style fights anyday.

Firstly thanks shorty.

Secondly the latest naruto episode was a complete jip! You would think the only reason they would condense the show into a special would be so that they can get about 45 mins of uninterrupted story progression with lush animation.

All we got was a slight conclusion to the existing fight and a glimpse at the new move.

Jipped.

lets face it, every double length naruto "special" since shippuuden started has been one regular episode stretched out til it sucks.

Thanks shorty. Is it me or is this "new arc" just filler mixed with what's coming up next, because there is quite a bit of stuff in there I don't remember reading at all.

Another awesomesode from Naruto. I'm falling in love with it all over again.

The new arc IS a filler arc, but tied somewhat to the canon story.But thinking that they already have a lot of it done makes me hope that they won't screw it up.

Is it really filler? O_O I mean, I figured they were mixing in a lot of filler to the fights, they always have done. That's less "filler" and more "padding", if the anime fights lasted as long as the manga fights, we'd be a bit disappointed. But is there really changes to the story? That last ep was a bit slow, a bit stretched, but overall still good.

what happened with shikamaru was awesome

:D I knew he'd have it planned but I totally didn't see that coming.

fuuton rasen-shuriken. luls. I accidentally read the name of this move on narutofan a long time ago, and I thought I had spoiled something, I imagined some kind of rasengan with shurikens mixed in (which would be awesome) but that's not what it was at all xD

Is it really filler? O_O I mean, I figured they were mixing in a lot of filler to the fights, they always have done. That's less "filler" and more "padding", if the anime fights lasted as long as the manga fights, we'd be a bit disappointed. But is there really changes to the story?

I really looks hat way, yea. At least it looks like its more in line wih the canon story AND it may serve as a way to gain more insight ino the characters, just like they did wih the previous one, which fleshed out Asuma before he was snuffed out. Makes me really wonder, why hey dont use the kakashi gaiden material to shed some light in the still unknown histoy of kakashi. Would love to see that animated.

Is it really filler? O_O I mean, I figured they were mixing in a lot of filler to the fights, they always have done. That's less "filler" and more "padding", if the anime fights lasted as long as the manga fights, we'd be a bit disappointed. But is there really changes to the story? That last ep was a bit slow, a bit stretched, but overall still good.
what happened with shikamaru was awesome
:D I knew he'd have it planned but I totally didn't see that coming.

fuuton rasen-shuriken. luls. I accidentally read the name of this move on narutofan a long time ago, and I thought I had spoiled something, I imagined some kind of rasengan with shurikens mixed in (which would be awesome) but that's not what it was at all xD

In the new arc?

The 3 tails should have already been shown as it was in the manga but they didn't expand on it, this filler arc will be around it. Since in the anime they already said that the last monster left is Naruto, the new arc must be a flashback to the time the caught it (or a mistake they made in the anime).

Edit: I love the sound the new jutso makes.

Edit2: About it being a flashback, it makes no sense when you think about what was said in the arc preview. So when the akatsuki said to have caught all but on monster, it probably was a mistake by the animation team.

I loved how 86-87 was slower and with worse artwork, but still managed to be fucking amazing. Seriously, so awesome.

I loved how 86-87 was slower and with worse artwork, but still managed to be fucking amazing. Seriously, so awesome.

*nods* it was awesome. Yeah it was a bit stretched out with it being 2 episodes and all, but I still bloody enjoyed it. <3

In the new arc?

The 3 tails should have already been shown as it was in the manga but they didn't expand on it, this filler arc will be around it. Since in the anime they already said that the last monster left is Naruto, the new arc must be a flashback to the time the caught it (or a mistake they made in the anime).

Edit: I love the sound the new jutso makes.

Edit2: About it being a flashback, it makes no sense when you think about what was said in the arc preview. So when the akatsuki said to have caught all but on monster, it probably was a mistake by the animation team.

Ohhh, I thought you were talking about the current arc, not the upcoming one....