NEurope

ROFLMAO..... Check your pm's cause I'm not exactly sure about the rules link posting... o.O

But yeah, don't download RAW's not very helpful. =P

Well Play.com are doing a sale and I've just bagged Perfect Blue and Millenium Actress, I've heard that they are good, right?

What other dvds on the play.com sale are worth buying? BBarefoot Gen / Barefoot Gen 2?

I already have grave of the fireflies, ghost in the shell, spirited away etc

Don't know if anyone said this, but do yourself a favor: watch Samurai Champloo.

I don't know if this was answered before and I'm too lazy to read 14 pages so my question.

Do any of you know when the Naruto main storyline continues, these filler episodes begin to annoy me.

I think one of the subbers says how many filler episodes are left before continuing the main storyline. They're also annoying me :x

From my calculations the naruto fillers end in about 11 weeks or 2 months and 3 weeks, without counting with Kakashi Gainden episodes, so it might be less.

Not sure if this has been posted in previous pages but The South Bank Show will be doing a special on anime/manga on February 19th on ITV1 followed by Ghost in the shell on Itv4

After every filler episode i have to think hard why naruto was so good before this, but once they get onto the main storyline and start following the manga again then it'll be extremely interesting.

On a sidenote i just ordered "full metal panic vol.6" manga :grin:

What channels are the animes you watch on ,right now I order FullMetal Alchemist DVDs,Gundam Wing DVDs and DragonBall Z DVDs ,FMA is amazing only half way through it

What are these channels you speak of?

Oh and I get my anime from tokyolibrary..... (Wonders who will get this. >.<)

Also, just so you all know and are prepared, there will be bad news for bleach fans soonish....... We will be faced in the near future with one of 3 possible outcomes........

1) An ending to the series which doesn't follow the manga.... :shakehead:cry:

2) A long break to the series..... So no more bleach for ages...... :shakehead:cry:

3) This could be the worst of all ::shrug: FILLERS! :cry:

Yeah this is basically going to happen because the anime is quickly catching up to the manga and I do mean quickly...

I'm pretty sure bleach will get fillerised soon so yeah.... We might end up with real Naruto and fake Bleach through this year. XD

I personally think there is more potential for filler bleach then naruto though... If they can do the style of episodes the series started with I'll be happy... They didn't really cover TOO much story, but, were still enjoyable. ^^d

And someone please remind me about the anime show closer to the 19th. lol I wanna see what they come up with. :)

After every filler episode i have to think hard why naruto was so good before this

Watch the first episode again and you'll remember.

I did that.

O god no! Not bleach fillers, if they were inline with the initial episode style it'll still be bad because i didnt think too much of the first 10 or so bleach episodes.

I wouldnt mind a bleach break, its what they did with hunter x hunter so that the mangaka could produce more manga in that time.

Watch the first episode again and you'll remember.

I did that.

i just might hav to watch the first 20 lol

You know what would be even better? Fillers that don't suck. Saiyuki had loads of filler, heck, the second half of the first series was all filler, but it was actually pretty entertaining. Same thing with Saiyuki Reload, although that was more hit and miss.

Does anyone order anime DVDs from the US? if so what sites and what channels are all these anime on ,I had no idea there was this much in the UK

Does anyone order anime DVDs from the US? if so what sites and what channels are all these anime on ,I had no idea there was this much in the UK

Yea i order anime DVDs from US, although not in ages now cos i go uni and dnt earn my own money. I get mine from

http://www.dvdpacific.com

Their prices are extremely good, much much cheaper than UK DVDs and their shipping prices are real damn good, even with the shipping added to the price, it is still so much more cheaper.

I managed to get Gasaraki boxset for only £20 in p&p in christmas 2004 from there.

It's all legit too!

Yea i order anime DVDs from US, although not in ages now cos i go uni and dnt earn my own money. I get mine from

http://www.dvdpacific.com

Their prices are extremely good, much much cheaper than UK DVDs and their shipping prices are real damn good, even with the shipping added to the price, it is still so much more cheaper.

I managed to get Gasaraki boxset for only £20 in p&p in christmas 2004 from there.

It's all legit too!

Thanks a lot for that site,its quite a bit cheaper than places I order from and shipping is great,Thanks again :D

just finished watching Gundam seed, and it's one of the best animes that i have ever seen, i am looking forward to seeing the sequal to it but right now i waiting to see excel saga and samurai champloo.

Oh I forgot to mention...... I just watched Iriya No Sora, UFO No Natsu and I have to say it was better then I expected when I randomly downloaded it. XD Really is a very story based anime without much action (I guess), but, it's still exciting and keeps you very hooked......... It's especially a good series for people with a slow connection to watch seeing as it's only 6 episodes long... Oh and nows a really good time to get it as a new group has just started subbing it (dunno why o.O) and they have released 5 eps in like 5 days..... So yeah, lots of seeds. ;)

just finished watching Gundam seed, and it's one of the best animes that i have ever seen, i am looking forward to seeing the sequal to it but right now i waiting to see excel saga and samurai champloo.

Yes! Change that "one of the best" to "the best" and you'll be completely right!

If you watch Destiny, make sure you get the special version of the last episode. It's an extra 20 minutes or so longer and makes for a much better ending. And if you haven't found it already, the little five minute OVA for the first Gundam Seed is kinda fun to watch too.

so....who actually buys legit dvd's here? :p

Me I buy FullMetal Alchemist,DraognBall Z and Gundam Wing DVDs