NEurope

^ The #5... I'm at a loss for words here...

Lord Genome in the last ones means Libera-me from Hell!

I hope I'm right.

^ The #5... I'm at a loss for words here...

Lord Genome in the last ones means Libera-me from Hell!

I hope I'm right.

I think its two parts for Lord Genome judging from the old trailer.

The last two songs are "Is it okay just to get fired up!" and "Libera-me from Hell"

TTGL parallel works 5.

Yoko boobies.

That is all.

You know, Dai Gurren Lagaan has a very phallic imagery about it...(the big ship top right)

You know, Dai Gurren Lagaan has a very phallic imagery about it...(the big ship top right)

So I was not the only one...

Got up to episode 8 of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann....

KAMINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

:(

One doesn't even have to open the spoiler box to know what's inside.

His death was not in vain and his spirit is immortal. It will live up to the end. You'll see.

Rebuild of Evangelion theory time!

snapshot20080717002203rr2.png

Literally saw this a few ticks ago, after my binge in Rebuild info, something stuck out.

Production error, or are there remnants of the past in this world in rebirth? If you look closely at the picture, you'l notice the NERV logo being used is that from the original series, whilst in rebuild, both NERV and SEELE have new logo's.

t_800px-first_new_nerv_logo.jpg

New logo above.

The world in rebirth theory makes sense, everythings taken its course like it has done before, but just started all over again with some variations, so god knows whats up. It also makes sense, after all theres the blood red ocean at the start of rebuild possibly left behind by the third impact previously or a new after effect of the second. Actually, just occured to me now, maybe the world was reborn and a few of those from SEELE and Gendo know of the previous third impact, and have counted Rei as the first angel (If you remember, Sachiel was the third angel in the original, after Adam and Lillith, but Sachiel is strangely the fourth in rebuild

Conspire!

I think there are more places where it doesn't match, and also, there's a weird name change they call central dogma to different stuff. I'm sure BlueNinja can elaborate on this.

Well, let's see if I can trust my memory.

In the original series the Central Dogma was the pyramid like structure and most of the Nerv facility that was inside the Geofront.

Terminal Dogma was the lowest place in the whole Nerv Headquarters and was deep below surface. It's where they kept Lilith.

Now, in that picture it seems they ignored Terminal Dogma and just called the place where Lilith is, Central Dogma. I don't know what they're planning or if they just ignored the detail.

On the subject of the rebirth theory and the logos. I think they use the old logo in other parts of the movie. I didn't pay too much attention to it.

I really don't know where they're trying to go if it really is a rebirth. I don't believe so, but the blood stripe on the moon that was formed during the 3rd impact on EoE and that is present in the beginning of the new movies is really strange. Maybe it was just an effect of the 2nd impact and the movies really are nothing more than a rebuild.

And then there's that huge drawing of what I assume was an angel, designed on the ground full of blood. I have no idea.

More importantly. Where is the god damned 2nd movie coming out!!?

EDIT: I just remembered something that might fuel the rebirth theory:

If I'm not mistaken, nowhere in the movie you see any reference that things are happening in 2015, as the series. So you can't really tell if it's happening at the same time or after the events of the old series.

And I don't think they referenced in any way that the 2nd impact happened in 2000 in Antarctica.

Good point, checked both TV series and manga, and it is known as Terminal Dogma in both but it seems to be Central Dogma in rebuild.

Second movie is now slated as TBA, it used to be a firm 2008. Typical when it comes to Evangelion related material, damn slow (well, atleast for those like me who read the manga stages as they come out).

Just had a glimpse through the manga again, so many better scenes than the anime. Especially with Shinji appearing on every screen in Nerv with Gendo thinking to himself "This...This is what you want?"

Anyone read the NHK manga? Does it differ from the anime or anything? Can't remember if I read it or not.

I want Satou and Misaki together :heh:

Anyone read the NHK manga? Does it differ from the anime or anything? Can't remember if I read it or not.

I want Satou and Misaki together :heh:

I have all the Tokyopop releases so far, I havent watched the anime, but I do find the manga hillarious so it may be worth the effort.

ive been looking on ebay but I cant find full metal alchemist season 1 on dvd anywhere

it is out right?

Out ages ago. Get them from amazon/DVD pacific. You got a multi-region DVD player?

Yeah, those season dvd's the US have are tempting, I'm waiting to see if they stock them here though.

Although, at £10 a volume now, I may aswell go buy it here anyway.

thanks for the link shadow. That site looks great

death note dvds are 13 quid each with a figure. but volume 2 is out in 10 days anyway so I might as well wait until then

Remember over here, our volume 1 is their volume 1 and 2.

Just make sure you have a multi-region DVD player though. Sucks when you import stuff and realise you can't play it :heh:

yeah i have a region 1 dvd player.

What Im gonna do is order the UK edition of volume 2(eps 9-16) from amazon.uk because on the same day the live action movies and heroes season 2 will be coming out(which I also want)

So Ill order volumes 5 and 6 of the american versions in a few weeks once ive watched volume 2

One sentence reviews for the stuff i've watched over the last few weeks.

Cowboy Bebop: In a class of its own, tempted to say flawless.

Nana: Made for girls and still less lame than "beck".

Black Lagoon: Great, but my condolences go out to the many former victims of the grunt-and-watch-the-enemy-slaughter-everyone-i-know-with-my-gun-pointed-at-them virus.