Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want more from Azuma, pick up the Yotsuba manga. It's far better than Azumanga (which I love to bits) and probably my favorite manga ever.

Yes, multiplied by 100. Brilliant series.

If that's the case, then it must be good! :o

Guest Stefkov

The Web Daioh was only about 3 minutes long. That didn't borrow anything from the main series. The movie was about 5 minutes long and was basically a part of one of the episodes, different style of drawing and a bit more added in.

Okay, I just watched Soul Eater, and my strongest reaction was that it's basically Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi + Naruto with ghosts and stuff instead of ninjas and stuff. If you get my point. Not saying that it's a bad series, it looks really cool, and I will probably continue watching it.

Okay, I just watched Soul Eater, and my strongest reaction was that it's basically Magical Shopping Arcade Abenobashi + Naruto with ghosts and stuff instead of ninjas and stuff. If you get my point. Not saying that it's a bad series, it looks really cool, and I will probably continue watching it.

Soul Eater kinda got boring for the last 2 prologues, although thats to be expected when I've already read them. Hopefully now that its following the story it'l get interesting, but there is a point when you start to realise 'Where the heck is this going'.

Thankfully the point im at in the manga has gotten very interesting, so my hope for the series came back.

Finally after many months of puting it off i eventually finished watching Haruhi last night. Haven't decided if i want to watch it again in chronological order though, think i'll wait till a bit later.

Started watching something last night called Kyouran Kazoku Nikki. Its all kinds of wierd, not sure how to describe it.

Finally after many months of puting it off i eventually finished watching Haruhi last night. Haven't decided if i want to watch it again in chronological order though, think i'll wait till a bit later.

Started watching something last night called Kyouran Kazoku Nikki. Its all kinds of wierd, not sure how to describe it.

All i can say is, watch for all details and, well, dont try to think about things too much until you are later into the episodes.

The naruto shippudden movie isn't too bad.

^^

Naruto throws a spirit bomb, and is a giant idiot for most of the movie. Really, the people who dont have their name in the title shined more. I.E. Rock Lee and Neji were awesome.

Naruto throws a spirit bomb, and is a giant idiot for most of the movie. Really, the people who dont have their name in the title shined more. I.E. Rock Lee and Neji were awesome.

I didn't say naruto was epic in it tho :heh:

Rock lee is awesome beyond words. Drunken fist is utter hilarity! ^_^

Naruto is an idiot in EVERY episode of naruto/shippuuden. That's his charm. LOL

Guest Stefkov

Man Soul Eater is so colourful. The 4th episode was great. I love the OP song.

Also that Kyouran Kazoku Nikki; 3rd episode was good.

They really went all out with the Eva movie, it's fantastic. Everything's superb and the new Angels are awesome

Now we have to wait ages for the next one. There's not even a theater release date, let alone the DVD.

How many ways are there to watch Haruhi in? :)

I've watched in broadcast order and Chronological is there another way?

I've watched it in chronological order but after the first 6 episodes I felt it should have more charm if watched in broadcast order. There's more mystery in the broadcast order, but you also need to pay closer attention to understand what's going on and what links to what/when.

Yeah. Im just getting a little tired of his stupidity. I would rather have him show the skills that would let others really believe he is worthy of becoming Hokage. Atm, it's hard to see what Jiraiya has really done for him.

Yeah. Im just getting a little tired of his stupidity. I would rather have him show the skills that would let others really believe he is worthy of becoming Hokage. Atm, it's hard to see what Jiraiya has really done for him.

He changes soon so don't worry. Really soon he actually becomes smart and even cool. You'll see soon. Though how soon cause of the mixed filler i'm not to sure.

Also, Jiraiya pretty much done squat with Naruto over the 2.5 years. The only good thing from it is Narutos 'that' jutsu which actually got called 'that power' at the start of Shippuden.

He changes soon so don't worry. Really soon he actually becomes smart and even cool. You'll see soon. Though how soon cause of the mixed filler i'm not to sure.

Also, Jiraiya pretty much done squat with Naruto over the 2.5 years. The only good thing from it is Narutos 'that' jutsu which actually got called 'that power' at the start of Shippuden.

So it finally showed up in the Manga?

That spirit bomb was pretty shit yeah, but the movie was cool despite having the usual filler setting. The action was mostly very good, it had great quality, the characters were more grown (that last line the girl said to naruto was awesome lol) it was great to see Neji leading and the soundtrack is fucking awesome. But it's mostly because the combat animations were cool.

Also, Naruto is stupid, impossible to get arround that lol

Also, I think Jiraya's training was more for chakra and kyuubi development. Which is basically what can be salvaged for damaged control, but at least it makes some sense lol

Thing is hes only gone and created something he cant use really.

Yeah the furento something rasengan. It's so powerful, it hurts him almost as much as it does his foe. one big technique like that really doesnt convince me too much when you look at the ridiculous arsenal that characters like sasuke and his now deceased brother itachi had.

to me, it feels like Naruto is turning into a one trick pony. Make some clones, distract enemy, then hit them with your [inser spirit bomb-esque move of choice here. Rinse and repeat till they lay defeated at your feet. Other characters use a wide range of techniques, all from different aspects of ninja skills like genjustsu or taijustu. And yet, someone so straightforward as naruto is supposed to be a future leader? Hard to swallow imo.

Another thing is that he has a contract with the toads, yet he doesnt even summon and make use of them like Jiraiya does. WHYYYYYYY?! Would be so easy to teach him if he already knows the basics.

Dumb thing is, I complain, but I am still gonna watch and read naruto. And even possibly watch this filler.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!