Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
I don't really get how you guys can submit yourselves to buying your editions when they're so expensive for what they deliver... Seriously!?!

Depends which ones you want. UK prices are hideous. US prices are superb.

e.g. Noein. UK - £50. US - £12.

The exact same boxset.

Depends which ones you want. UK prices are hideous. US prices are superb.

e.g. Noein. UK - £50. US - £12.

The exact same boxset.

Thats insane :o

For the whole series or what?

Speaking of Noein, i finished it a couple weeks back :D Amazing anime.

Though i always disliked the art style of some of the characters...

Guest Stefkov
Thats insane :o

For the whole series or what?

Speaking of Noein, i finished it a couple weeks back :D Amazing anime.

Though i always disliked the art style of some of the characters...

Yea whole boxset. This was back when I got it, it might have gone down in price but hmv had Noein: To You other self for £50.

dvdpacific (Ace website) had it for £12.

Add a little bit more because of delivery, it'll still be under the Customs chrage limit, and I've saved a shed load of money.

I don't really get how you guys can submit yourselves to buying your editions when they're so expensive for what they deliver... Seriously!?!

DeathNote is cheap here which is surprising, which is why I won't import it.

What do you get with the Lucky Star Dvds? :)

DVD, big art box to store all 6 DVDs, 2 CDs, a T-Shirt with the school uniform and a chocolate shell screen cleaner.

Death note volume 1 is highly entertaining. However it lacks decent audio quality. Its only in 2.0 and there is no surround sound. So you have to turn the volume up fairly high to fully enjoy the audio AND the dialouge or listen with headphones

Also im a bit miffed at the fact that theres only audio commentary for one episode.

The menus are well designed. And the stuff that you get for the price you paid is brilliant

Guest Stefkov

Just finished watching Azumanga Daioh. There was also Azumanga Web Daioh and a movie in the folder aswell.

They were real short. Didn't add much to the main bunch of episodes.

I think I'm gonna continue Prince of Tennis. I was just clicking episdoes to see where I was. I didn't realise I was up to around 55 episodes. That's a lot of episodes.

Just finished watching Azumanga Daioh. There was also Azumanga Web Daioh and a movie in the folder aswell.

They were real short. Didn't add much to the main bunch of episodes.

I haven't seen Web Daioh or the movie. Plan to, though.

I'm guessing you enjoyed it then. :smile:

I haven't seen Web Daioh or the movie. Plan to, though.

I'm guessing you enjoyed it then. :smile:

Go ahead and watch them, but don't expect much - they're very short, and I think one of them borrowed most of it's jokes from another episode. If you really do want more azudai, you could always read the manga. That's quite fun, it's done entirely in four panel gag strips (yon-koma), and though a lot of it is similar to the anime, there's some different bits too.

Go ahead and watch them, but don't expect much - they're very short, and I think one of them borrowed most of it's jokes from another episode. If you really do want more azudai, you could always read the manga. That's quite fun, it's done entirely in four panel gag strips (yon-koma), and though a lot of it is similar to the anime, there's some different bits too.

I heard the films were short. (Isn't one of them about six minutes long?)

I planned not to buy any manga whatsoever, but I might change my mind on that. Especially after watching Azumanga Daioh. :smile:

Does anyone have any dbz action figures? (The imported ones) I was wondering if there any good or not

I have the old ones (like really old), they're freaking awesome, I dunno about the new ones, the ones I've seen seem crappy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!