Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Ehh, Code Geass... as good as DN? C'mon.. I found the characters of CG just too exagerrated and unbelievable.

I didn't really enjoy the latest Bleach for some reason.

Why can Ichigo suddenly fight against Grimmjow without his mask, when Grimmjow has finally drawn his sword? Yet at the same time it was even more frustrating when he did bring out the mask. What happened to you, Ichigo

:nono: I just can't like you right now.

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ehh, Code Geass... as good as DN? C'mon.. I found the characters of CG just too exagerrated and unbelievable.

Why can Ichigo suddenly fight against Grimmjow without his mask, when Grimmjow has finally drawn his sword? Yet at the same time it was even more frustrating when he did bring out the mask. What happened to you, Ichigo

I thought that too. He didn't really get that much training between now and the last time he met Grimmjoow...makes no bloody sense.. And he was wiped off the map last time. Is it just me or is his hollow fella lasting a lot longer than 11 seconds XD

Grr is that a gap week how stupid =(

Guest Maase

Exactly :D

Its a DN in the Future, with weird characters, its so awesome ^^

Umm vague but animes (film or tv) about contemporary city life (any city really)...I dunno why, just into something cite-ey. If I had Akira I'd watch it right now.

I dunno, I just want something new. Something dark and serious.

Umm vague but animes (film or tv) about contemporary city life (any city really)...I dunno why, just into something cite-ey. If I had Akira I'd watch it right now.

It's maybe not quite dark enough, but have you seen Welcome to the NHK? That's pretty clever, though it takes a few episodes to get into.

Also: I am currently watching the drama of Densha Otoko, and it's great. I recommend it, but it might be best if you read the original first. (which can be bought translated in novel form) For those who don't know, this is based on the true story of an otaku who saves a girl from a drunk guy on a train and then goes to 2channel for dating advice.

It's not contemporary, but Darker than Black, which has a vague Cowboy Bebop feeling (the Yoko Kanno OST helps). Grunchie already suggested NHK, so there ya go. Watch them. Now.

So who still reads Naruto? After the cliffhanger from last week I was hoping for what happened but nothing. This chapter was manga filler :heh:

By looks of things we know

Itachi is dead. Or atleast it's what being said. But we know something cause it before the fight. I thought it was Orochimaru when he used Susanoo, but if it was during all the fight it couldn't of been. Gah why is there so many mysteries in Naruto now.

Watched Naruto 48-50 last night, and even though they were mostly slow and talky, it was ok because there was 3 in a row :D the flashbacks were still ridiculous though ¬____¬ Sai having a 5 minute long flashback of what Naruto said to him 5 minutes ago, wtf.

Haven't caught up on the latest one yet though...

It's not contemporary, but Darker than Black, which has a vague Cowboy Bebop feeling (the Yoko Kanno OST helps). Grunchie already suggested NHK, so there ya go. Watch them. Now.

Ahh, Darker than Black was awesome. Though there were a few episodes that really sucked along with some phenominal ones. Defined inconsistent...

And yeh, the OST was fantastic. So good i learned one of the piano ones 8)

I really need to watch the final episode of Darker Than Black...

I just don´w want the series to end :cry:

On a side note, I just got the first 50 episodes of Inuyasha. Only reason I want to watch this is because it´s the first anime I watched :Þ

Ahah I get it, Shippuden sucks!

Smart.

Yea, i'm a handfull aren't I :heh: You gotta admit though, it could be much better and it's worse than Part 1. They haven't even shown Kakashi Gaiden which was in the manga between part 1 and 2...

If the pacing keeps up, the epic fights next year will be drawn out more than the fillers.

Yea, i'm a handfull aren't I :heh: You gotta admit though, it could be much better and it's worse than Part 1. They haven't even shown Kakashi Gaiden which was in the manga between part 1 and 2...

If the pacing keeps up, the epic fights next year will be drawn out more than the fillers.

I don't have to admit that because I don't think that, it's basically the same since it started, only most of you watched it in one sitting, while I watched it weekly since like, ep 25 or 20, so I have a different perspective.

Mobile Suit Gundam 00 is awesome yet again, another really sad episode!

Next week's is the final ep! :(

I step into the last page of the thread and theres automatically some one I share a common interest with, that being Gundam 00 : peace:

The newest episode was brilliant, but I cant help but think that the moment with Chris and that other guy was a bit forced, it just seems like it was all an excuse to make Feldt cry some more.

Any predictions for the final?

Now onto anime in general, figure'd I'd better list the anime's I've watched recently here.

Gurren Lagann

Higurashi no naku koro ni

Elfen Lied

Gundam Wing (Again)

Gundam 0079 (In the process of watching)

Guest Stefkov
I'm into this one on a large scale.

I've just realised Higurashi..Kai I've still not finished. I guess I'll have to get those soft subs you mentioned a while back.

awesome, now go and buy them. They deserve every penny of your hard earned money. Higurashi even more so.

I own Elfen lied, Higurashi and Gurren Lagann arent availible in Europe yet so I have to wait for them.

Started downloading Gundam 00. Only other Gundam series i've watched which is Wing (god I love that anime) so i'm hoping this will be good aswell. Sounds it so far.

Gundam Wing is pretty damn amazing, however, now that I'm rewatching it I've noticed they use alot of stock footage, which is very annoying and cheap compared to some of the previous Gundam's.

I assure you though, Gundam 00 is 100% better than wing, if possible, get the HD releases as it feels so much better. Only problem that persists in 00 is that the cast all seem like their closet homosexuals, kind of like the Wing cast.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!