Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Id say my favourite anime movie would be Spirited Away, mostly because thats what brought me properly into anime but it really was just an amazing movie.

As for none Ghibli id probably go with the Cowboy Bebop movie.

Same, or maybe Grave of the Fireflies. They're both amazing.

I thought Tokyo Godfathers was better than Paprika. And I loved paprika.

Millenium Actress is better than both. :D

Anyway... Paprika is all about the free-intepretation and the thoughtfull concepts. Ludicrously versatile. :D

I gave up on Dragonaut. It wasn't worth the GBs.

So I keep hearing.

Guest Stefkov

The art was nice. I liked the clean lines and the animation. Then they brought in the CG dragons. It destroyed the show. The story wasn't anything new either.

The same animation used for when they turn into a dragon and when the other person gets in.

I'm glad I stopped and started Higurashi.

The art was nice. I liked the clean lines and the animation. Then they brought in the CG dragons. It destroyed the show. The story wasn't anything new either.

The same animation used for when they turn into a dragon and when the other person gets in.

I'm glad I stopped and started Higurashi.

Yeah, i didn't like that either the dragons look really out of place. I might drop it. but i continue watching stuff even if it's terrible O____O

Higurashi is excellent! :D I didn't know what i was letting myself in for...

Yeh Ghibli fan, but not of all the films. Just most of the more popular ones. Most anime series films like FMA and CB, most of the One Piece just don't seem that great. Like an extended episode but worse...
Hey. The One Piece movies are awesome. A couple of them are really dark and twisted with bizzare animations nothing like the series. After the first couple of OP movies the anime was getting #1 ratings and the budget jumped up and the movies became seriously high quality. Well, up until 8... and the upcoming 9... which are just cut down retellings of previous arcs.

Dos anyone else here watch Planetes? I love it. I mean, it's as dull as hell but I find it utterly facinating for that reason. It's the first sci-fi I've ever seen that portrays life in space as just a bit naff.

Seen it and loved it too. It's not about the story, which as you say, is nothing special. It's about the relations between the characters. It's also refreshing to see some realistic sci-fi for a change.

Hey. The One Piece movies are awesome. A couple of them are really dark and twisted with bizzare animations nothing like the series. After the first couple of OP movies the anime was getting #1 ratings and the budget jumped up and the movies became seriously high quality. Well, up until 8... and the upcoming 9... which are just cut down retellings of previous arcs.

Of the 4 I watched I think they are a lot worse than the series arcs. Everything is too rapidly concluded because it's just a short movie...

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!