N-Europe

• Replies 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Is confused!*

I think this is not a spoiler, so...

Episode 133 features a different kind of character drawing compared to what you find on other episodes. They traded the art for the animation. The result is an episode with bad characters but very good animation. To some, it's one of the worst episodes because of bad drawing and to others it's the best naruto episode ever.

I've never heard of anyone disliking the art. I think it's fantastic, and one of the best episodes in the series. The animation blew me away and reminded me of the Asuka vs Eva Series fight. I don't think the drawings were below standard, only that, typically of animations, the heavily animated scenes had less shading.

Just get to 133 Dom :heh: get there, watch it, love it :grin:

The animation blew me away and reminded me of the Asuka vs Eva Series fight.

I read a rumour the reason everything is so fluid in those scenes is because they actually shot the sequences in real life and basically animated using them as a guide. The human-like appearance of Eva-02 in those scenes kind of backs that rumour up I'd say.

I read a rumour the reason everything is so fluid in those scenes is because they actually shot the sequences in real life and basically animated using them as a guide. The human-like appearance of Eva-02 in those scenes kind of backs that rumour up I'd say.

Yep, those scenes were really well animated for a 1997 production. Naruto's 133 is better IMO, but that's just normal. We're in 2006 now.

Name the Jump Ultimate Stars folks. :)

Boxart

That's some sweet and original boxart. 23th November, is that the release date?

I got them off Ebay. They are HKDVDs, not official releases, but they are decent quality. The subtitles are a bit weird though. The first few eps they call some of the sub characters by their last names, which was a little confusing at first, but you soon get round it. There's also some engrish every so often, but it's easily understandable.

It's certainly not the best example of HKDVDs. They are usually really god subtitle wise. I think it's because this isn't ripped off a R1 DVD like they usually are. It's cheap though and owning them on DVD is great.

On to Ep 110 ^_^

I got them off Ebay. They are HKDVDs, not official releases, but they are decent quality. The subtitles are a bit weird though. The first few eps they call some of the sub characters by their last names, which was a little confusing at first, but you soon get round it. There's also some engrish every so often, but it's easily understandable.

It's certainly not the best example of HKDVDs. They are usually really god subtitle wise. I think it's because this isn't ripped off a R1 DVD like they usually are. It's cheap though and owning them on DVD is great.

On to Ep 110 ^_^

oh i'll buy the uncut version when it gets launched over here, someone i know got these good quality fansubbed product off ebay once