NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

2690.jpg

2799.jpg

2565.jpg

3085.jpg

all fake and for the gamecube anyway. they are still boxarts though. the one dante posted is the best imo

Mario Strikers box art is awesome...

Wi-Fi?

Yep it has, you play online against your friends. Two from the same house can compete against two people from your friends house as well, i believe. Be great!

All the boxarts look excellent! Loving the middle Paper Mario one (and the official one of course) and the Strikers one is out of this world!

Alien Syndrome is pretty cool as well.

Awesome news, cheers.

Was the first one any good?

Mario Strikers on Gamecube was great!

The Wii version is pretty much identical to it (so i wouldn't bother with the GC version now :) ) but with added 'wii' control extras. Like saving a special shot by moving the goalers hands with the wii-mote and saving about 10 extremely fast moving balls coming right at you!

Online will make the game.

The game is out May 25th 2007 in Europe.

Very nice cover. Worried that it's been reported the game only has 11 courses though.

Very nice cover. Worried that it's been reported the game only has 11 courses though.

..only 11 courses?

..surely eleven is more than enough.. six was certainly plenty for me with Mario Golf on the N64.. which I enjoyed loads :smile:

..as for the Mario Strikers boxart, that really is class!

..only 11 courses?

..surely eleven is more than enough.. six was certainly plenty for me with Mario Golf on the N64.. which I enjoyed loads :smile:

I think they meant 11 holes, which is less satisfactory!

330871ps.gif

Real or not? (It's from GAME). It's nice, tho, and the artwork fits in nicely with the Wii banner. (Plus, I've never seen the non-red version of that artwork before)

330871ps.gif

Real or not? (It's from GAME). It's nice, tho, and the artwork fits in nicely with the Wii banner. (Plus, I've never seen the non-red version of that artwork before)

I think it's probably just a fake photoshopped PS2 cover; it's too similar, the only difference is they've brought the chainsaw guy forward (and removed some trees),

Ps2%20Resident%20Evil%204.jpg

However, it would be an alright cover.

The PAL Gamecube boxart was definately the best one!

I think it's probably just a fake photoshopped PS2 cover; it's too similar, the only difference is they've brought the chainsaw guy forward,

Ps2%20Resident%20Evil%204.jpg

However, it would be an alright cover.

The birds and cloud formations are also diffferent, and they've added a telegraph pole to the left side. Yea, It could still be a fake.

they've added a telegraph pole to the left side.
ha, oh yeah I didn't notice that! It's still the same tree that's in the PS2 cover, but the top has been changed into a telegraph pole! Why whould there be a telephone pole, and why would it have the trunk of a tree? Surely it's fake!

Why would they add a telegraph pole, + remove trees + bring the guy forward + move the birds around... for a fake, temporary cover?