NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

So that Pokemon Battle Revolution boxart confirms that the online for Wii will be Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, not something else as previously stated.

To be honest, i half expected them to keep the same now. They've already established a user base with the Wi-Fi connection, so why not keep the same name?

I wish we had proper details about the online mode for Battle Revolution.

agh they wrecked them.I suppose it makes parents see them more clearly if it was an 18 rated game.Still though....fugly

Poor Australia.

zelda_tpbox.jpg

raymanravingrabbids-1.jpg

supermonkeyballbananablitz.jpg

redsteel-1.jpg

Them box's are destroyed... bloody massive Rating logo!... surely they could be smaller?

I LOL'ed at Dante's picture.

Seriously, those Aussi boxes got PWNED by the rating logos.

Nope, you aren't alone. I myself feel that the biggest fish on the boxart's mouth looks disturbingly like a vagina :indeed:

I dunno about you, but I've never seen a vagina as big as that fish's mouth.

I dunno about you, but I've never seen a vagina as big as that fish's mouth.
Get photoshop, and shrink it down a bit then, that might do the trick.

Is there any difference of this compilation game to the PSP version other than the fact that it has Wii mote controls?

Is there any difference of this compilation game to the PS3 version other than the fact that it has Wii mote controls?

you mean psp, its only coming on psp and wii. Never coming out for ps3 -fool

I knew it was coming to PSP, a typo I made that I didn't notice, was too busy reading other threads, i'll edit the above post...

Is there any difference of this compilation game to the PSP version other than the fact that it has Wii mote controls?

Very gracious of you to admit your error and correct it :)

I very much doubt it would have anything extra other than controls tailored for the Wii-mote.

I recommend Austrailians to import English games. There's no ugly rating logo and isn't Austrailia a PAL territory aswell?

Australia's boxart photoshop. :D

aussiewiibox.jpg

LMAO!! *Applauds Dante. :bowdown:*

Seriously though, what they've done to the Aussie's boxart seriously sucks! I know they're trying to make people more aware of age ratings, but this takes the piss....

I like what they've done to our ones, they fit in, and are a fairly decent colour. Looking at old ones now and they look crap.