NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

What in the name of god is Rapal Fishing Tournament? On the other hand, i don't care what it is - Fishing in Zelda will be fine for me. The Japanese Zelda boxart is prettier than the European or American if you ask me. Only the left-handed link is depicted, while in the game he should be right)handed. Mirror it, and it's okay, Nintendo. Mirror it.

Wo rayman isn't even on the Rayman Ravings Rabids japanese box on, the other hand he also isn't in the japanese title

Japanese don't trust a guy with no arms or legs? God knows. Perhaps because the Japanese think of them more as those wacky bunnies themselves. They resemble. And if you can resemble yourself with a game, you buy. Wazaa!

Am I the only one who finds this one hilarious? lol.gif
Nope, you aren't alone. I myself feel that the biggest fish on the boxart's mouth looks disturbingly like a vagina :indeed:

Am I the only one who finds this one hilarious? lol.gif

Nope, you aren't alone. I myself feel that the biggest fish on the boxart's mouth looks disturbingly like a vagina :indeed:

I must say I agree. Plus its mouth is so wide open.........

Urrr...Boxart changes from country to country you know. Some of this could be Official for America and some for the UK.

Yep, a real snapper :laughing:

I remember way back they said there was going to be a special editino of twilight princess... i guess that isnt happening any more :nono:

Hmmm, the Zelda box art is the best, i

can't wait to see the mario one, and

the Metroid one! :D

Hello. Have noticed that you have just signed up. Welcome. :)

small pic of boxart for Wii points cards in EUm from gonintendo

3271513m.jpg

also not sure if posted, monke ball

wii_game_box_and_disc_up_close_20061108114910747_000.jpg

wii_game_box_and_disc_up_close_20061108114921872_000.jpgwii_game_box_and_disc_up_close_20061108114840435_000.jpg

I really like the Wii points boxart, to be honest. Oh, and by the way - lovely design for the boxes...

So that Pokemon Battle Revolution boxart confirms that the online for Wii will be Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection, not something else as previously stated.