NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

Ok, it looks like boxarts are getting lsot in their respective threads, and thread keep getting made about them on their own. i figured this would help people find them. (Like the DS Boxart thread)

Zelda TP:

ztpboxde9.jpg

:love:

Wii boards are busy this week but do really need a boxart thread for only few boxarts? :hmm:

man those boxarts look sweet i like how its not plastered with nintendo sort of keeps the Wii like and individual franchise like the iPod

Good thread Retro, this thread should be stickied, it'd be useful in the future as more get announced and they can go straight here.

I love the Super Monkey ball one, thanks stocka, never seen the boxart to it.

The cover for Super Monkey Ball really screams Wii at me!

The remote, the banner at the top, the picture it all seems to fit.

It might not be high on my priority list to buy on launch, but it looks better than the "must have" Zelda at the moment!

This thread will be stickied. But, all in good time. We'll wait for it to gather some steam first. :)

I'm loving the 'Wave' over the top with the logo.

According to IGN, this is the official Zelda boxart.

igns-nintendo-wii-faq-20060919055746566-000.jpg

But I doubt it since the gold one is in the add and plus it's rated. The gold cover is so much nicer too.

Monkey Ball > Zelda

Both the gold and non gold versions < SMB: BB?

The Zelda one made me ejaculate.

Great, the final game shall make you ejaculate as well, TO THE EXTREME.

Great, the final game shall make you ejaculate as well, TO THE EXTREME.

I like the coloured zelda boxart more than the gold. Its just more interesting imo.

The zelda artwork itself has been out for ages, ever since TP was first announced. I don't like the boxart, it looks too damn plain. Besides, shouldn't the Wii logo have "Nintendo" written somewhere near it, instead of at the bottom-right corner of the box?

Besides, shouldn't the Wii logo have "Nintendo" written somewhere near it, instead of at the bottom-right corner of the box?

No. Because Nintendo isn't marketing Wii as "Nintendo Wii". It's just "Wii". Main reason for this is that they try to avoid any stigma that is often associated with word "Nintendo".

No. Because Nintendo isn't marketing Wii as "Nintendo Wii". It's just "Wii". Main reason for this is that they try to avoid any stigma that is often associated with Nintendo's home consoles.

Yea, Nintendo are going for a "Product is famous, not the company" type thing - like "Ahead Software" (makers of Nero)