NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

sweet box art for red steel but isnt it kind of weird to show blood on the sword if there isn't blood in the game :/

Aye, I remember that issue. Still have it around somewhere. First Wii screens, anyone?

EDIT: Well, look at that! I'm a regular! I can just feel myself going up the forum ladder!

That Red Steel one is ALOT better; less damaging to the eyes, and would make people notice this game has guns a lot better:heh:

that tony hawks box art is a joke.it's not official so thank god.(at least i hope it isn't)i just dont want to get sick everytime i look at wii shelves

Tony Hawks probably does, the DS one did.

They probably worked so hard on it that they forgot to make the game good.

I've seen the PS3 boxes and they are appauling..

PS3 >>> Wii > Xbox 360 (for boxes)

I rate the 360 boxes slightly higher because they are so well laid out on the back with system requirements making it very simple.. and the quality is always top notch from my experiences.

Tony Hawk looks like some kind of monster.

The Red Steel one is ace, tho.

I've seen the PS3 boxes and they are appauling..

PS3 >>> Wii > Xbox 360 (for boxes)

You must really hate the Wii and 360 boxes if you rate them as much less than the PS3 ones...

Could it be anymore Kill Bill! I like it though, very striking. Activision have said Tony Hawks for the Wii and ps3 won't be online. This was just a mistake Amazon made.

Is Downhill Jam on PS3 as well? If so guaranteed NO PURCHASE, save myself $50 and can go and buy another Wii exclusive.

LOLOL The Sony PS3 can't handle the awesome graphics in Downhill Jam.

Sony were like "we'd love to let you make it for the PS3 but I think the console would just asplode"

http://www.gamesarefun.com/games/wii/tonyhawkdownhilljam/3.jpg

Check out that backdrop, it's not even rendered.. I've not seen a game do this since Cool Boarders on the PSone.

Cool%20Boarders%202-PSX-PAL.jpg

Which looks better IMHO, hahaha

Absolutely stunning that Downhill Jam image is. Guaranteed 10/10 for graphics. Should have blood on his hands though, seeing that hes grazing it on the concrete while speeding down a hill.

Activision are a joke, they are the most lazy game developers ever.

how so?avtivision seem to be the only company that can make licenced games properly

i knopw this particular game looks shite but its a once off

after all nintendo has kirby air ride still

Zelda really shines there, the art direction for the whole project has been superb.. not uber realistic.. kind of a stylised reality.

Matt C has already threatened to slate Downhill Jam for being shit graphics, they're not lazy.. but certainly greedy.