NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

Good find, retro. Hmm are those official or just for display? Because I expected some writing on the back of TP.

hmm :D

Wii_box_back.jpg

You can see what controllers the games use in the top right corner too:bowdown:

Can't make out anything to do with no. of players and such thoguh. Hopefully it wont be as shit as the PS2 cases in that department *shudder*

Just to have said it, the Wii Play boxart is possibly the worst one I have ever seen. Old Wii Remote renders randomly slapped on. Absolutely crappy 2D images of things that seem utterly random are just spread all over, and it looks completely shit.

That being said, the Smooth Moves box is awesome. And that also being said, I don't really care about boxarts, I just think it's nice when they look ok.

yes.. good old boxart love.. some of them are pretty boring and are trying to say "look at me im exciting buy me".. whereas some others are very stylish and just begs to be put in a frame on your wall.. next to my video covers from "killer clowns from outer space" and "The singing Detective"..

Some of my favorites this time are : Twilight princess... Metal Slug.. Red Steel and Elebits

Wow, what content did Wii Sports have to bump it up to a 7+? :heh:

I think its punching people. Specifically that you can make the person you punch look like pretty much who you want.

I think its punching people. Specifically that you can make the person you punch look like pretty much who you want.

Ah. :heh: That'd be it.

wasnt gonna post this as i saw it above, but thats the EU one, this is the Jap on, sorry if its been posted

img1007s3861767.jpg

True?

I must say I've not seen the ninty logo on any of the boxarts?

I really think that Wii Point Cards is ugly. Why isn't it as stylish as all the rest of the designs in the Wii brand?

I really think that Wii Point Cards is ugly. Why isn't it as stylish as all the rest of the designs in the Wii brand?

You are kiddin right? and anyway who cares ... you will most likely scratch off a silver panel to get the code and then bin it!

This isnt boxart, rather the Wii Points Cards

0004549689006_500X500.jpg

hmmm I quite like that, its nice a simple. Maybe a little more, but if they dont I can live with them.

so you'd want cards like this

link

??

Nintendo's all about simplicity, and the cards respect that. The 360 ones are cool, but seriously theyre gonna be stuck in a cupboard somewhere when theyve been used.

I'll post it here, cos its relelvant to the Wii Play boxart

Charge!

Take the bull by the horns! Steer your wild steer by holding the Wii Remote sideways, as if gripping reins, and topple scarecrows to score points

Tanks

Take control of a tank with the Wii Remote; aim the cannon, bounce shells off walls, and blast your opponent to bits!

the last 2 games we didnt, well i didnt know about.