NEurope
AshMat

Official Wii Boxart Thread

Why would they add a telegraph pole, + remove trees + bring the guy forward + move the birds around... for a fake, temporary cover?
Why would Capcoms artists turn a tree into a telephone pole?

You can still tell it used to be a tree because it uses the trunk and when was there ever a telephone pole in Resi 4?

Also the clouds look a bit rubbish and fluffy, and having the cover white makes it look like it's sunny.

Just seemed more likely to me that somone wanted to photoshop a cover and change it slightly.

I don't remember any telegraph poles in Resident Evil 4....

I'd prefer it if they used the Gamecube cover, that's the better of the two.

I really like that cover...they needed to do something to tie it in with the white off the wii logo, thats one bad thing about the white, it can really wreck a dark moody cover.

Nope. It's a completly new one methinks. Namco did Final Furlong, while Koei are doing this one. I belive the G1 Jockey franchise has been released on PS2 here.

Im not sure why this thread died, but it could have something to do with there being very little interesting stuff to post...

Well here we go again then... maybe...

51lZxcsMjIL._SS500_.jpg

smpvgwiipftukeng_jpg_jpgcopy.jpg

First "UR MR GAY" in Mario Galaxy, and now The Simpsons Game (Wii version only) has arse rape on the box.

What the hell the simpsons box is stupid.... so i the whole cartoon these days. Kill the god damn franchise..

What the hell the simpsons box is stupid.... so i the whole cartoon these days. Kill the god damn franchise..

The boxart rocks. :yay:

Also ARGH at the cheggers one.

tombraider10thanniversary.wii.jpg

Nice boxart. Fits the banner nicely

thegoldencompass_3.jpg

Horrible.

IT HAS THE WRONG EFFIN NAME!

CPQ_FOP_Wii_HR.jpg

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

:blank::blank::blank:

argh god...nothing good about that cover,nothing good about the game...atleast he wont be naked in it though...

whowantstobeamillionaire.jpg

Does Chris Tarrant look embarrassed there holding the Wii remote, or is he just waiting for someone to mock this new game so he can throw it at you?

whowantstobeamillionaire.jpg

Does Chris Tarrant look embarrassed there holding the Wii remote, or is he just waiting for someone to mock this new game so he can throw it at you?

btvs-camden_toy_as_a_gentlemen.jpg

does anyone else see the similarity?

Oh I wish you hadn't of posted that, no sleep for me tonight! Those guys seriously freaked me out :D