Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

European Wii Preorders

Charlie

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy fuck yeah. I remember getting Titanis for Christmas and I built up the Ultra Megazord with the Dragonzord and it looked absolutely awesome. I wish I hadn't sold all my Power Rangers toys at a boot sale to fund my 11 year old Warhammer obsession.

One lucky boy you were! I never got Titanis! ;_; I got Tor and the Second Megazord the year after though. I still have mine in the loft somewhere.

---

On topic I'm thinking of also picking up CoD3, though it could leave me in financial poop, until 22nd (when i get paid).

Play.com have cancelled ALL my preorders:

Well my nunchuck which I ordered from Play still says preordered.

And my Amazon order is still same as ever though I don't expect that to change til tommorow when they get dispatched. I put my games in the same order along with the console to save on postage but they should all arrive ok as Amazon said they are sending out the consoles separate from anythingelse on your order to make sure it arrives on the day and I suspect the games should arrive fine too!

Gameplay didnt take any of my money out by the time I checked an hour ago :(

Long time lurker... decided to join :bleh:

ANYWHO!

I checked 10 mins ago and have yet to have any status change from gameplay, or money taken out. I ordered a hour after Preorders went live too :(.

Hopefully they are just too busy, and will send it off anyway. With some component cables too with abit of luck :(

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

Any pre-orders for the Nintendo Wii should be despatched 07/12/06 for delivery 08/12/06, the launch date.

Orders placed via toysrus.co.uk can be delivered any time between 8am and 6pm and we apologise that we are unable to be more specific than this.

Should you be unavailable to accept delivery, the courier will leave a card with the local depot telephone number for you to contact to arrange a further delivery.

I hope that this is of help to you. Should you have any further queries, then please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Leanne Arkless

Toys R Us Direct

Fuck yes!!!!!!

I just checked the pages for the items I ordered, on Amazon Monkey Ball, WiiPlay and of course the console itself are all saying no longer available but apparently you can still order Zelda. And the nunchuck is now sold out on Play. So all should be fine for people that preordered these when the option was still there, I think.

My money has just gone... it still says pre-orderd but at least the money has gone! check yours.. and good luck

That's good news, how can you check balance if you haven't set up online banking?

If I went to a cash machine and got a mini-statement, would it be on there yet?

Just checked my Credit Card and PCWorld took the money yesterday. At least I know I've definitely got a Wii. Just hope they deliver on time.

I, typically, had a problem with my card authorisation!! The order is now "progressing" - I hope thats a positive sign?? :confused: They told me on the phone that orders will take 2-3 days so Friday looks a good bet (especially if they took your money yesterday!!)

Well just a wee update on my Wii situation.

Phoned Game today and my Wii is in as is Zelda.

I ordered Wii Play around midnight Sunday from the Game site and used the code J3PW74 which got me it for £29.99 - this was despatched at 11:05 this morning so may even receive it tomorrow - if so I'll post pics! I thought Wii Play was in short supply? apparently not!

On the downside I preordered from Choices months ago - Super Monkey Ball and at the moment my order is incomplete - still I got it for £28 so can't complain - well not yet!

My Wii has just had a * slapped next to it with a message at the bottom saying,

"* This date is based on the release date of the product and is not a guaranteed dispatch date. It will depend on stock levels at launch. Due to high demand this may not be a guaranteed dispatch date"

Oh my.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!