Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

UK Software Charts (Updated every Monday)

Konfucius

I found the UK Software Top 40 Charts on gamefront.de and thought you lot might be interested, so here they are:

Edit: Here are the new charts, check back every week as I will regularly steal them from Gamefront.de

ukcharts2006065qz.th.jpg

last week

Brain Training and Animal Crossing are still around in the Top10. They actually climbed up a little from 6 to 4 and 9 to 8 respectively.

Also Nintendogs Dalmation and Friends entered at the 12th spot.

Then there's a long gap and down from 29 to 38 is Super Princess Peach.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice stuff, i dont think they do UK or Europe hardware charts, i rarely have seen them. anyway no GC games as usual, Last game i remember which hit the charts was RE4 which manages no.3 which was awesome.

I dont think LOZ:TP will have a bigger impact as i and many others hope, its being released quite late in my opinion and will be overshadowed by next gen games and hype.

Also the graphical power of LOZ:TP will no longer be impressive by then, XBOX 360 second generation games will be launching by that time too.

Anyway we gotta wait and see innit...... :smile:

You know, the one currently shown was where Nintendogs was out for only TWO games. And to be that high, is damn impressive! I mean, that's 2 days of Nintendogs vs 7 days for the rest.

Wow, I wasn't aware that Nintendogs was only out for two days then - in that case Nintendogs is must be doing really well in the next charts...

thanks for the Info.

Nintendogs obviously isn't so happily recieved in the UK than it was in Japan, since there's only one version in the charts anymore, but therefore Pokémon could stay in fifth place.

I wonder why Simpsons Hit and Run is still in there, that was released over a year (or even more) ago - a price cut?

And could one of the Mods or Admins please make the thread sticky as I will update it regularly and it's quite annoying to always look it up between the old ones.

Nintendogs obviously isn't so happily recieved in the UK than it was in Japan, since there's only one version in the charts anymore, but therefore Pokémon could stay in fifth place.

I wonder why Simpsons Hit and Run is still in there, that was released over a year (or even more) ago - a price cut?

And could one of the Mods or Admins please make the thread sticky as I will update it regularly and it's quite annoying to always look it up between the old ones.

Hopefully Nintendogs is a slow burner and sales will pick up when the mad xmas rush kicks in.

I was under the impression that Nintendogs was popular with the mainstream press and they where predicting that i will be the must have "toy" of xmas.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!