N-Europe

Funny videos, flash games, etc

Cheapshot

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WARNING: IF YOU LOVE 'A WHOLE NEW WORLD' AND YOU DON'T WANT IT WRECKED, THEN DO NOT WATCH THIS!

Video made by me :D

Notice all other videos don't have a instrumental but mine does?

hehe :p

Also, if anyone remembers Ant and Seb from last year's X Factor, I remixed them singing Mysterious Girl. Everything was done by me this time :D

Edited by Animal

A prank I played on one of my mate's at college. I set his ringtone as the orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally and I hid it in his hood. I phoned him just as the tutor came to help him out with his work, hehe.

I wished I filmed the tutor afterwards. He found out it was me and he tried not to laugh...in the end, he was in fits of laughter, haha.

A prank I played on one of my mate's at college. I set his ringtone as the orgasm scene from When Harry Met Sally and I hid it in his hood. I phoned him just as the tutor came to help him out with his work, hehe.

I wished I filmed the tutor afterwards. He found out it was me and he tried not to laugh...in the end, he was in fits of laughter, haha.

My work colleague has been sticking stickers to my back for a few weeks now and I've been swearing vengeance ever since. You've just given me the idea for ultimate payback!

Although I have been saving the centre bits from sticky CD labels (the same ones he sticks to my back) for weeks. I'm aiming to completely cover his cars windscreen.

Why Hot Rod is awesome:

Some stickers available from here. Made me chuckle at least:

warning-sticker-this-vehicle-has-a-jailbait-sensor.-431-p.jpg

warning-sticker-this-vehicle-is-protected-by-chuck-norris-425-p.jpg

warning-sticker-this-vehicle-is-jdm-as-f-ck-426-p.jpg

and my personal favourite:

warning-sticker-this-vehicle-does-awesome-skids-424-p.jpg

Oh my God: