NEurope

Food fight. Bonus points to those who can name all the conflicts in this video.

Food fight. Bonus points to those who can name all the conflicts in this video.

That was brilliant.

Pearl harbor, the Cold War and 11/9 were pretty obvious.

The other ones I had to check on their site. Each kind of food represents a country too. For example: the hamburgers are USA and sushi is Japan.

a cat that has its eyes open, is laying in what looks like an uncomfortable position with its paws out, not responding to the camera-holder - some sort of catatonic (lols) state. It's not really scary at all, if you ask me! Just odd.

a cat that has its eyes open, is laying in what looks like an uncomfortable position with its paws out, not responding to the camera-holder - some sort of catatonic (lols) state. It's not really scary at all, if you ask me! Just odd.

That actually looks kinda cool. I read in the comments for the video that it's a normal form of catatonia (jay already made they joke), in which animals/humans "freeze" in place, their eyes staring blankly at nothing. They'll react to touch, but freeze again straight afterwards. About the position, I don't think the cat finds it uncomfortable, as cats are quite flexible. I've seen our cats sleep in that position numerous times.

He was just sleeping, cat's are like that.. They can fall asleep with his eyes open.

Did you noticed that he did the same thing you would have done if you where sleeping? Like turning the face when in touch? Also, Cat's are like me, they have an abstract way of sleeping, some times i awake mid bed, mid out of the bed, with my Head on the floor xD

And also, did you noticed how he got scared and started going away right after? That's when he woke up.

"Gray, gray, gray, gray, gray, gray, gray ..."

More like: "Gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay, gay ..." :p

He was just sleeping, cat's are like that.. They can fall asleep with his eyes open.

Did you noticed that he did the same thing you would have done if you where sleeping? Like turning the face when in touch? Also, Cat's are like me, they have an abstract way of sleeping, some times i awake mid bed, mid out of the bed, with my Head on the floor xD

And also, did you noticed how he got scared and started going away right after? That's when he woke up.

Are you sure? I've never seen or heard of cats sleeping with their eyes wide open. Even when they have one eye slightly open, they're aware of what's going on around them. Also, a sleeping cat would not hold out its paws as stiffly as this cat does, it's not a relaxing position.

THIS IS SO FUCKING FUNNY WATCH IT ALL THE WAY

VITAMIN E! LMAO! I love that vid! That was just hilarious!

That was brilliant.

Pearl harbor, the Cold War and 11/9 were pretty obvious.

The other ones I had to check on their site. Each kind of food represents a country too. For example: the hamburgers are USA and sushi is Japan.

Its kinda funny they'd pick burgers for the states seeing as they aren't american.